Chapter 5

Present mic:"At last we have arrived! The best of the best among the U.A's first years will be decided!! It's the final match (Y/n) Versus Bakugo!! Start!"" 

Both students dashed at each other.. bakugo leading the fight with a right hook (Y/n) Slid underneath him and grabbed both bakugo's legs making him fall forward.. (Y/n) tried getting a submission in but bakugo flew high up and did an explosion at (Y/n).. when the smoke cleared (Y/n)'s uniform was in tatters but he was mostly fine..

(Y/n):"Damn."

Bakugo:"You don't have time to be muttering to yourself you bastard!"

Bakugo then blasted towards (Y/n) grabbing him and throwing him out of the arena.. (Y/n) used his flames to just levitate near the ground..he flew straight at bakugo making him dodge.. (Y/n) predicted where he would go and sent haymaker punch straight at his gut launching bakugo almost to the edge of the arena..

Bakugo:"You were always better than me when we were kids! but this time is different! Come at me with your strongest attack! (Y/n) you amiable bastard!" 

(Author:"I really like the sound of amiable bastard two completely opposite words just fit ya know.")

Present Mic:"It looks like bakugo wishes to clash with (Y/n).. what will (Y/n) do in the face of such high caliber explosions!"

Bakugo started spinning like crazy and (Y/n) had planned that he couldn't win this but he did his best.. he focused in one hand both his flames and lightning creating a move that was visible to everyone..

 he focused in one hand both his flames and lightning creating a move that was visible to everyone

Midoriya:"What such strong sound.."

Reina:"I can feel the power coming off it.." 'he's pushing himself' no one else noticed but (Y/n)'s left hand was slowly burning up except for a few..

Bakugo:"Howitzer.."

(Y/n):"I can't win with this power.. but take this!" he jumped up and met bakugo at the center..

Bakugo:"Impact!!"

(Y/n) and bakugo clashed creating an even bigger explosion consisting of flames, lighting, and smoke.. when the smoke cleared (Y/n) was out of the ring and he was in the wall with a small crater passed out and his left arm badly injured.. bakugo was in the arena and he slowly rose and saw (Y/n) passed out and he was angry..

Bakugo:"He cancelled the attack..?" He then started running to (Y/n) "hey.. hey this isn't over!" He grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulders and started shaking him "Stop messing around! I said go all out! This isn't a win i want! not like this.. not li-" he passed out due to midnight using her quirk..

Midnight:"(Y/n) is out of bounds! Therefore.. Bakugo is the winner!" Midoriya, todoroki, and the others looked at (Y/n) worried

Present Mic:"And that concludes our contest! The first year winner of U.A's sports festival is katsuki bakugo of class 1-a!!"