Chapter 3

(Before)

(Y/n) went to his seat and suddenly the door opened to reveal aizawa wrapped in bandages.

Aizawa:"Morning."

Everyone:"You're back already Mr. Aizawa?!"

Iida:"Glad to see you're doing well Mr. Aizawa!"

Ochaco:"If you can even call that 'well'.."

Aizawa:"My well being isn't the topic, because your fight is far from over."

Bakugo:"Our fight?"

Midoriya:"Wait you don't..."

Mineta:"More villains?!"

Aizawa:"U.A's Sports festival is fast approaching!"

Everyone:"That's so completely ordinary!"

(Y/n):'No rest for the heroes huh?'

(Present)

The teachers were discussing the whole incident at the U.S.J and they were still on edge and the sports festival was coming up making it a bit more worrisome.. aizawa was explaining the whole situation why the sports festival was still going on.. (Y/n) and reina were discussing a few things of their own.

Reina:"So Mr. Hotshot actually decided to show your face to school." she not even looking at him.. 

(Y/n):"listen i wanted to call but my mom made me rest.. and look i'm sorry okay? If i worried you it's on me.. how about i treat you late after school."

Reina:'You can't solve everything with just giving me food. geez."

(Y/n):'I've done it now.. better let her cool off..'

Aizawa:"Naturally you will gain valuable experience if you get noticed by a big named hero, but your time is limited, that is why you have to show the pros what you are capable of. this happens once a year.. three chances per year, if you're hoping to be hero this is an event you want to take seriously."

After explaining the whole importance classes were back to normal.. fourth period ended and reina left to eat lunch... (Y/n) followed her and tried talking to her..

(Y/n):"Hey at least look at me i just want to talk."

Reina:"What's there to talk about?"

(Y/n):"You're clearly angry at me for some reason!"

Reina:"Who said i was angry."

(Y/n):'GAH! Women are confusing!' "Look i'm sorry! just tell me what i did!" she finally stopped and looked at (Y/n)

Reina:"You.. You big idiot!" She punched his chest. "I was worried sick.. they said you were really injured and.. and i couldn't be there to at least help you! How can i become a hero if the person i care for the most gets hurt and i can't even help him?!" She said on the brink of tears..

(Y/n):'She cared this much for me.. and... i didn't even consider..' "I'm.. I'm sorry.. it was my fault.."

Reina:"you're reckless behavior is going to get you killed someday and i'm not going to be able to help when i need to the most! Tell me! That dream of yours A hero of justice?! You can't keeping putting your life on the line! Tell me.. is sacrificing your life the only way you can be a hero?" she left (Y/n) speechless as he watched her back slowly get farther away...