Chapter 4

Cementoss then got the whole arena ready and soon the first match started.. Shinso v.s midoriya.. (Y/n) watched from one of the entrances and when the match started shinso started insulting both (Y/n) and ojiro.. making midoriya angry and answering him on accident.. (Y/n) got irritated but he knew midoriya can overcome this.. after almost walking off the stage (Y/n) thought it was over but suddenly he felt midoriya's finger move and he did a smash knocking him out of the trans..

(Y/n):"Nice going!"

He then pushed shinso.. and after shinso tried reversing it midoriya threw him over his shoulder.. making him win the match..

(Y/n):"In the end.. shinso was one of the few who didn't get the chance to pass the golden gates as he said.. and here i thought he was just some jerk who hated our class.." shinso got cheers from his classmates and he gave midoriya some words of encouragement.. he then stumbled upon (Y/n) "Nice match.. You know you can become a hero." with those words shocked shinso making him a bit emotional.. he soon went back to normal and smiled at (Y/n)

Shinso:"You better not lose on your first match.. when we meet again i want to have a real battle with you."

(Y/n):"I'd like nothing more." they bumped fist and soon shinso left "Next up will be todoroki and then my fight.."

While (Y/n) was heading back he saw todoroki somewhat talk with endeavor.. but what he heard just really pissed him off..

Endeavor:"Grow up stop rebelling like some petulant child. Remember your duty is to surpass all might. Understand? You're different from your siblings.. You are my greatest creation!"

(Y/n):'If my old man.. ever said that to me.. i'd resent him.. treating your son like a creation.. what a load of bull..'

(Y/n) then went off to watch the match todoroki's match.. he joined reina and the others in watching it..

Reina:"There you are.. took you long enough to psych yourself up."

Midoriya:"Hurry (Y/n)! we saved you a seat."

Iida:"Yes let us watch together (Y/n)."

(Y/n):"Sure thing guys."

Ochaco:"look! it's about to start!"

Present Mic:"The wait is over! Moving on... There they are! The cream of the crop!! Yet this guy is still as plain as they come! Hanta sero from the hero course!"

Sero:"That was unnecessary."

Present Mic:" Versus! The best of the best! The strongest of the strong Shoto todoroki, also from the hero course!!"

Sero did his stretches and when the match started he immediately taped todoroki and tried slinging him off the arena.. but something about todoroki wasn't right.. and when he used his ice.. he made an mountain so big it went out of the whole stadium..

(Y/n):"Cold cold cold!"(Y/n) then activated his flames and everyone gathered around him.. 'Todoroki.. Let's just hope midoriya can help you.. and.. i'll do my best to help you too..' "Looks like my match is up next wish me luck guys."

Reina:"You got this."

Midoriya:"Yeah good luck (Y/n)!"

Iida:"Yes give it your all (Y/n)"

Ochaco:"You'll have us supporting you!"

(Y/n) just smiled and left.. after the whole arena was cleaned of the ice it was (Y/n)'s Fight against kaminari..

Present Mic:"With the arena all thawed out. It's time for the next match! We have our sparkling killing boy! Denki kaminari! And we have the talented and incredibly lucky (Y/n) (L/n)"