CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??

Start from the beginning

Ha Sang was watching the whole scene. He thought: "Tsk, she just joined the school and is flirting with people huh? But.... She is still limping?" He said and then proceeded to class. He entered the class. "Bo Young! Here, here!" Ji Ae called her. Bo Young limped and went towards her seat. "Are you okay, now?" Ji Ae asked her. "Umm, Nope. It's still the same." Bo Young told. "What? Really?" Ji Ae asked. "OMG, It's because of these brats."Ji Ae said and glared at the HF girls. "Why are you looking at us? We don't know what you are talking about." Soo Ki said. "You guys can't even remember? Woah, you guys are really unbelievable. It was all because-" Ji Ae yelled and got cut off. "Okay, okay, leave it. It's okay now. I will take care of it. Now stop arguing." Bo Young said. "Don't keep telling that you are fine. It's been a week and you have been saying that you alright all the time I ask. But still it's not gone." Ji Ae yelled at her. Bo Young opened her mouth to talk back but then just sighed.

"Ms. Han has come, Ms.Han has come." Someone said. "Attention. Greet." Bo Young stood and said. "Hello, teacher." Every student said chorally. Bo Young thought while standing: "Ouch, my leg is paining a lot. Let's endure this." She finally did it and sat down again. She couldn't bear the pain. But she didn't show it outside too. She had the morning classes inside her classroom. She didn't have any vocal training or dance practice in the morning. It was break time. "Bo Young, let's go see Yu Ah." Ji Ae said. "Oh, sure. But one thing. As soon as we go see her. You should tell what happened between you and Yeong Hyun as the first thing, okay? You haven't told anything about it." Bo Young asked. "Yeah, definitely." Ji Ae said smiling brightly. Bo Young stood up and stood on both of her legs, but she lost balance and sat on the chair again. "Ouch." Bo Young whined. "Are you okay, this is too bad." Ji Ae asked. "Yeah, Yeah I just lost balance. Nothing else. Now let's go." She said and went with Ji Ae. As she was walking, the pain increased in her leg. Bo Young put her hand in Ji Ae's shoulder for support, as she could feel the pain increase, she squeezed Ji Ae's shoulder. "You are doing it again with full force. Let's go to the infirmary." Ji Ae said looking at her worriedly. "No, no let's see Yu Ah first. We haven't seen her for past few days." Bo Young said while smiling. "No, we will see her later. Now we must go to the infirmary." Ji Ae insisted. "But, Yu Ah will-"Bo Young wasn't let to finish her sentence until Ji Ae shushed her. They both reached the infirmary.

Meanwhile, Yu Ah went in search of them, when they were going to the infirmary. Yu Ah first went to their class. "Umm, hey, where is Ji Ae and Bo Young?" She asked to a student in Ji Ae's class. "I think they came to find you." The student replied. "Ooh, Ok. Thanks." Yu Ah said and left confused. She then went to her class and asked her classmate. "Did Ji Ae come here?" She asked to a classmate. "I saw her coming towards our class but they turned back and left." Another student from the class who noticed them leaving said. "Really? Strange." She said and started walking through the hallway. She thought: "They came to find me and left again? They might have some other work. But, Ji Ae won't leave me alone. Let me ask them through the group chat." She texted: "Where are you guys??"

She sent the text and kept staring at it for a while. "Why aren't they replying? Oh! They both read it." They finally replied but Ji Ae and Bo Young had different answers.

"Yu Ah, me and Bo Young are going to the infirmary. Come here."

"We are in the restroom. Will come to you soon."

"Yu Ah, Don't hear what Bo Young said now. She is lying. Come here soon."

She read all the conversation and stood there confused. "Infirmary? Why are they there?" She said and put her phone in the pocket of her jacket and left to the infirmary.

While Yu Ah texted them asking where they were, Ji Ae and Bo Young were inside the infirmary. *Ting* Both of their notifications rang. "It's Yu Ah." Ji Ae told. Both of them were texting intensely to reply. They both sent the text. Seeing Bo Young's reply Ji Ae got mad. "Bo Young!!!!! Don't Lie!!" Ji Ae said. Bo Young pouted. "Yu Ah will come here soon. Don't you dare move a finger till she comes." Ji Ae ordered her. "Alright, alright. Understood." Bo Young said whimpering. "Good girl. Now wait, I will go call Ms.Kang." Ji Ae said and left.