???????

ahoi, author-nim here or whatever, this chapter is going to be about Jin and Yoongi, you don't have to read it, but it will tell how they're doing in canada! :D

p.s.

this story is ending is soon aha..... like, probably tomorrow or the next day, depends bUT! i already have the next story prepared and ready, sOOOOO take what y'all can. 

enjoy 

-

Yoongi woke up to Jin already coming home. "You need to fix that sleeping schedule", Jin said as he set down his bag. Jin had already woken up, showered, went to a meeting, and picked up some skin care things. Yoongi on the other hand...

"It's the weekend, I don't have school-"

"It's 3 p.m", Jin shook his head. "Yeah yeah", Yoongi yawned. "Get dressed, I'll take you out for  breakfast". 

Yoongi smiled, he really did have a kind hyung to take care of him. 

-

"So how's school?" Jin asked while taking little bites of his sandwich. "I mean...it's fine", Yoongi just felt like school was school no matter where you were. "Any friends?" 

Yoongi shook his head, "Nope, just you". Jin sighed, he wished Yoongi had more friends. 

"Anything else I can get for you", the waiter asked. "No", Jin said kindly. "Can I get more- oh...Hi", Yoongi said awkwardly. 

"Hi! You're in my english class right?" Yoongi nodded, "Min...Yoongi? Right?" 

"Yeah", Yoongi was sitting there, arm extended out for more coffee, "Oh you want coffee, right, sorry". 

"Whose that?" Jin asked as the waiter left. "I've seen him around, I don't know his name actually-"

"Yoongi! We've been here for how long and you don't know his name but he knows yours?" 

"Hyung, you know I don't like people-"

"Here you go", the waiter brought Yoongi more coffee. 

Jin and Yoongi's eyes both went to a slip of paper, then to each other as if they both knew it was a race to the note, Jin reached it before Yoongi did. "Hyung give it-"

"Oh, let me just see", Jin opened the paper. 

"Oh this is cute", he handed the paper over to the younger who grew with curiosity. "Oh", Yoongi was caught off guard. "What?" Jin asked. 

"It's expensive here-" 

"Crap, not that gimme", Jin had given Yoongi the bill he folded on accident. "Here". 

"HOLY SHIT-"

"Min Yoongi", Jin said sternly. "Sorry", Yoongi was wide eyed. 

"So what are you gonna do?" Jin teased and the younger shrugged. 

The waitor had given him his number. 

"You want me to give you 50 dollars as a tip so-"

"Hyung!", Yoongi's ears were red. "Live a little, here...", Jin gave Yoongi his card. "Go pay, and tell him he's pretty-"

"I'm- you...know...shy-"

"Yoongi hurry up". 

"O-okay", Yoongi gulped and went over to pay as the waiter smiled. Yoongi looked over at Jin who gave him a thumbs up. Yoongi cleared his throat, "You're, pretty..." Yoongi glanced at the waiter's name tag, "T-taehyung..."

Taehyung blushed, "Thanks handsome". 

Yoongi was yelling on the inside, he was hollering. 

"See you at school", Yoongi said quickly taking back Jin's card. "Call me", Taehyung winked. 

For the ride home Jin teased Yoongi who smiled and was blushing. The two were both healing and living their best lives together. 

Jin loved being able to take care of Yoongi, and Yoongi felt finally calm that he had a stable home. Jin was not only his legal guardian but a true friend and brother who understood him and had patience. 

"So, I have a photoshoot and a commercial the next few days, you want to come?" Jin asked as they entered their home. "Sure", Yoongi said.

And so Yoongi joined Jin wherever he went. People wanted to know the "scoop" on who Yoongi was to Jin. It was annoying for Yoongi, but Jin always handled the situation well, eventually insiders knew they just wouldn't get a full answer on who Yoongi was. However, people did begin to think Yoongi was attractive.

Since Yoongi followed Jin to his shoots, he caught the eyes of people as well, Jin sat down with the younger saying he had some opportunities coming. Jin did like the idea of Yoongi following his career of modeling but if he didn't want to be a model Jin wanted to make sure Yoongi didn't feel pressure. 

Yoongi gave it some thought, he tried it out for Thrasher Canada edition, and he blew up.

Yoongi realized it wouldn't hurt to try new things, so he began to text Taehyung, turns out Taehyung is the sweetest down to earth person Yoongi has ever met. Something about Taehyung made Yoongi instantly like him which is very rare, only time that ever happened was with, you guessed it, Jungkook.

But Taehyung was Taehyung, and Yoongi felt different this time around. 

Also Jin always loved when Taehyung would come over, he saw how he was having such a positive impact on Yoongi. 

And so Jin continued with being booked, Yoongi as well, but Jin made sure Yoongi was on top of his classes still. 

Yoongi understood, and he still managed to make time for Taehyung.

Their lives finally were at a happy chapter.