love shower

"Listen dumbass", Jimin began, "You expect me to-"

"Yes", Namjoon gave a friendly smile. "That's cute", Hoseok said. Jimin scoffed, "Are you kidding me? So how many-?" . 

"Yes", Namjoon said still smiling. "Oh my fucking-" 

"Leave him alone Park!", Hoseok hit Jimin on his head, "I'll help!" he smiled. 

"You owe me one", Jimin said, "Uh, no, consider this even for snitching on me by telling Jungkook about Jin hyung". Jimin stood there nodding his head in defeat, "Hey, since when did you call Jin hyung, 'hyung'?". Namjoon shrugged, "I mean we're not together so let's be formal now". 

"Right", Jimin said. 

"SO?" Hoseok was excited. 

"So..." Namjoon began 

"Hi Jungkook", Namjoon said on the phone, "Hi", Jungkook answered while waiting for a bus. "What are you doing? Thinking of me?" the older teased, "Ah, no, why are you thinking of me?" the younger answered. 

"Always you idiot", Jungkook smiled. 

"But seriously, what are you doing?" 

"I'm waiting for a bus, I'm going to do errands", Jungkook said. "Okay why didn't you tell me", Namjoon said. "Well...it's just errands, it's boring-" 

"NONSENSE", Namjoon yelled over the phone. "Where are you I'll go get you", Jungkook smiled and laughed. 

Namjoon was something else. 

-

"I look like a fucking idiot", Jimin said. "I think you look cute", Hoseok gave a kiss to Jimin on the cheek. "Hmph", was all Jimin could get out. 

"Yeah yeah, you're an idiot for not telling Hoseok you like him, okay bye!", Namjoon got into his car quickly and Jimin wanted to faint. 

"Oh?" Hoseok said as Namjoon drove off. "Damn it". 

"You like me huh", Hoseok said. "Yeah I do", Jimin answered honestly. "I know you do", Hoseok laughed. 

"Was I that obvious?" Hoseok nodded his head. "Damn", Jimin couldn't believe how soft he had gotten. 

Jungkook waited on a bench for Namjoon who came quickly. 

"Hi", Jungkook said while getting into Namjoon's car. "Hi baby", Namjoon said. 

Namjoon drove and Jungkook played music, they didn't talk much, just having each other was enough to make them both happy. 

And then, 

"What the FUCK", Namjoon yelled. "Why is the car stopping?" Jungkook asked. 

"Oh", Namjoon said in realization. 

"Oh what?" 

"I ran out of gas", Namjoon felt like an idiot. The two were on the highway, pulled over. There wasn't any cars out really, on the count of it being cloudy.

"Are you sure?" Jungkook asked. "I'll pop the trunk I have gas, if you want check the engine", Namjoon said as he stepped out and Jungkook did as well. 

Jungkook opened the hood, things seemed normal. 

In the back of the car Namjoon wanted to yell.

 He had no spare gas. 

And then 

BOOM

It began to rain. Namjoon walked over to Jungkook, "So, I don't have gas", Namjoon said awkwardly. "I see", Jungkook said while closing the hood, "We need gas", as Jungkook spoke the wind picked up and it felt like it was raining harder. 

"Well", Jungkook said while hugging himself. 

Namjoon felt his heart rate increase.

"Um, come over here", Namjoon said, Jungkook got closer to him. 

Namjoon gave Jungkook a hug to warm him up, rain now falling off of Namjoon's hair, some landing on Jungkook's face. 

"Why is your heartbeat so fast?" Jungkook asked. 

It began pouring. 

"Let's get in the car-"

"I locked the keys in the car", Namjoon said. 

"Oh I see- wait you left the trunk open", Jungkook pulled away from the hug and Namjoon ran over to his trunk. 

"Jungkook", Namjoon said. 

"What?" Jungkook answered as the rain covered him. 

"I like you so much", Namjoon began.

"And...you, you make me so happy, you're amazing, you're beautiful", Namjoon spoke as the rain soaked him, "Will you be my boyfriend?" Namjoon took some flowers out of his trunk. 

Jungkook was caught off guard, the moment he had been wanting finally came, it was here. 

"Jungkook?" 

The younger smiled and ran to jump into the older's arms, their wet clothes only getting more soaked. 

"Of course", Jungkook said as Namjoon had him in his arms. 

"I think I'm in love", Namjoon said into Jungkook's pretty, adorable, rain covered face. 

Jungkook kissed Namjoon as lighting struck, in nature and in themselves. Namjoon felt nervous as he held Jungkook in his arms, but he also felt warm while Jungkok felt lighter than a feather. 

They were no longer cold. 

"Wow", Namjoon whispered as Jungkook's wet rain covered face was now pink. 

Jungkook then stood on his own and saw Namjoon's trunk filled with flowers. 

"For me?", Jungkook asked with a smile on his face. "All for you baby, poor Jimin looked like a walking garden carrying them into my car", Namjoon laughed. 

Jungkook looked at Namjoon and smiled as the rain continued. 

Namjoon was in a trance at how pretty and cute Jungkook looked in the rain. 

"So should we call someone" Jungkook said. 

"Oh right", Namjoon took out his phone. 

"By the way..." Jungkook said while hugging Namjoon. "You love me?" Namjoon felt his cheeks heat up. 

"Mhm", Namjoon said. "Say it", Jungkook teased. 

"Iloveyo-"

"I can't hear you!"

"I LOVE YOU! DAMN", Namjoon said. 

Jungkook laughed throwing his head back. 

"Hey Jimin, get gas for me- yes right now, I'm on the highway- fuck you I am not dumb! Just-" Jungkook leaned into Namjoon's face, "I love you too Joonie".

"I'll call you b-back". 

Namjoon pulled Jungkook in for another kiss and he cupped his face. Their wet hair sending raindrops to their faces, not that they cared. 

Namjoon had never felt how he did at that moment before. ever. Jungkook felt like he was on cloud 9, Namjoon's lips feeling made for him only.

They really are in love.