Play Date

Laurits Seier

Your boyfriend of three months smirks at you from across the room as the substitute teacher finally exits the classroom for a smoke break. 

Laurits shuffles to the chair beside you and sneaks in a kiss that turns out to be more as his free hand rubs your thigh and creeps under your skirt. You bite your cheek as his mouth pulls away and he swipes your panties to the side. A finger swiped away your folds before plunging inside and he adds another finger till you're close to losing it.

"Maybe we should go all the way in a classroom." You tease, capturing his lips again as you almost let a moan slip.

"You'll have to be quiet." He nibbles your lip. "And not scream."

"That last one I can't promise." You say, making a silent 'O' as he inserts one more finger then another. You want him to move faster but you'll let one slip, so you allow the agonizing pace. "Mmm....shit." You groan as you let the high take over. Yet no one pays you any attention.

Laurits removes his fingers covered in your sweet release and makes you suck on them. "Stand over my lap and sit down." He mumbles as he strokes himself under the table."No panties." He leans over, capturing your lips in an insanely hot kiss. "Let's do it before he comes back."

You get out of your seat and rise over his lap, sinking down onto his length with a soft gasp as the the movie changes to a sex scene from the wedding chapter. His hands land on your hips, bouncing you up and down on him and soon you're both close to losing it.

Fjor glances over and sees you tugging your panties on, and whispers something to Saxa. 

"Mr. Seier! Get back to your seat." The sub shouts.

"I was just going, Snape." He sneers.

"Week's detention for you." He mumbles. "And Y/N."

You let out an excited noise, knowing fooling around will be easier if you're alone.