7-

Nobody's POV
This book is not edited or proofread

As Aniyah stepped into the the shower she let her thoughts take over. Why her? She thought. A-K was fine as fuck he coulda had anybody but he chose her. But she knew she was that bitch cause who gonna tell her otherwise ? No damn body. She was confident and cocky but she knew when to humble herself. That's good.

After a hour showers she heard a knock at the door. A-K was getting hella impatient. He had to get in too. And after that he had plans. He wanted to tell Aniyah who he really was. Maybe even his real name. Nah he wasn't ready for allat just yet. He was just tryna get to know shawty on some real shit. "Hurry tf up." He said causing Aniyah to roll her eyes. As if he can see her lmao. "Don't rush me I'm coming." She said turning off the water and stepping out.

Damn!! She thought to herself, I didn't even bring any clothes in here. She just wrapped herself in a towel before heading out. As she opened the door, A-K couldn't help but stare. Ian have no pussy in a minute he thought. But he pushed that to the side. He didn't wanna seem like no fuck nigga. Not to shawty.

"Cmere." A-K said patting his lap. He really think she was about to sit in on his lap? No sir not after what he did to her earlier. Hmph maybe this could be payback. She thought. "Mkay" she said walking over in here towel and sitting on his lap making sure to squirm a little bit. He cleared his throat and sat up a little bit. Mhm got that ass. She thought to herself.

"Yea?" Aniyah said smirking. She know exactly wtf she doing A-K thought to himself. She sure did. "I'm tryna take you out no nut shit." A-K said grabbing her waist to keep her still. He was getting hard and her being naked with a towel on made it no better. "A date?" Aniyah said surprised af. Dateeeee??! "Mmcht you heard me girl." He said smiling showing all his teeth. Awww li daddy so cute. Aniyah thought.

"Let me think about it." She said getting up. A-K pulled her right back down. "Nah I need a yes or no." He said starting to kiss on her neck. As long as he didn't find her spo- He then started sucking on neck in her spot. Aniyah had to get up. She was always bold but when it came to dick? She wasn't gone step until she knew it was special.

"What's yo answer?" A-K said rubbing on her inner thigh. Aniyah was wet like the Pacific Ocean atp. "Ye- Yes" she said trying so hard not to moan. "Ight" he said sitting her on side of him so he could go take a shower. A very cold shower. Aniyah was so happy. He really wanted to take her on a date. She was also left wanting. He really made her wet for no reason. She sighed. It be like that.

After a good 30 minutes A-K was out the shower. The cold water didn't help at not one bit. All he could think about was Aniyah under him as he fucked the shit outta her. Crazy right. Just a couple months ago he didn't like her annoying ass. Now she was his annoying li baby. He would make sure of it.

A-K walked out the shower with his towel wrapped around his waist. Of course he could've brought in clothes. But the teasing games began. As he walked in Aniyah's eyes filled with pure lust. She prayed to Jesus his towel would fall. She knew he was teasing her. But it's ok she still was in her towel.

She raised up one leg and left the other down causing the towel to lift up a lil bit. Yea she was playing dirty. A-K saw what she did and immediately got hard. Welp the cold shower was clear ya waste. As A-K walked by her to the other side of the bed, Aniyah noticed a bulge straining his towel. Haha she knew he li teasing had an effect. Little did he know his had a much bigger effect.