27-

Aniyah POV

It's been about 2 months since I've been rescued by Mari, and he won't let me out of his sight. I know he just trying to protect me, but how much protection is too protection because I can't even shit in peace!!!!!

"Mari can you please get out the bathroom I can't concentrate while you're in here." I said.  "Nah I'm in here chillin. And you fucking stank." He said scrunching up his nose and spraying air freshener. I roll my eyes, "it's shit nigga what you expect."

"Fuck up." He said clucking me in the head. "Ow that shit hurttttt get outtttttttt." I said rubbing my forehead where he clucked me at. "Alright just hurry up I wanna watch this movie." He said walking out. Damn finally. Lil annoying ass.

After I finish up in the bathroom I wash my hands and walk out. "Awweeee all this for me?" I said looking over at Mari. He had snacks and drinks set up on the bed tray for me and him with the lights on red and candles burning. "Yup." He said smiling and throwing a pillow in my face.

"Mmcht you so childish." I said walking over to my side of the bed. "Ouuuuuu can we watch princess and the frog bae pleaseeeeeeee please please please?!?!" I asked. "Fuck no Ian watching that shit again. We dun watched that shit 1000 times fucking with you." He said.

"Ugh whatever.....what we gone watch then?" I said pouting. "Fix your face. And conjuring 3." He said smirking over at me. "Ouuuuu bet I forgot they made a new one put it on." I said getting comfortable and opening me some chips.

He put the movie on and I instantly got excited. I loveeee me some fucking scary movies they just hit different. But as we were watching the movie this mtf thought he was slick. "Aht Aht move yo damn hand we gone actually WATCH this movie." I said side eying him.

"That's fine but just know after this movie ima fuck yo lil ass up." He said biting his lip. Lawd. Lemme turn my attention back to the movie. He chuckled and shook his head and started back looking at the TV.

After the movie I look over and his ass was knocked out. Yes he fucked my 'lil ass' up alright. Now as for the movie....it wasn't really all that scary but it was good I guess. "Mari." I said shaking up.

"Mari!" I said shaking him again. "Hmmm what?" He asked and I just laughed. "Nothing baby gone ahead and go to sleep." I said and he nodded. He pulled me up under him and eventually I fell asleep too.

The next day -
———————————————————————————

I woke up the next day feeling sick. Sick to my mtf stomach. Once I got that familiar taste in my mouth I rushed to the fucking bathroom. Hunched over and that's when it all came out. Thank God I made it to the fucking toilet.

"Bae you okay??" Mari said running to the bathroom. "No I feel nauseous as fuck outta no where." I said still hunched over. "Hold on." He said leaving the bathroom. About a minute later he came back with some water and a Tylenol.

I took it and thanked him. "You sure you gone be okay?" He said looking concerned. "Babyyyyy I'm Goodt! ima get dressed and shit I got plans with Tae." I said. He just nodded and walked back to the room.

Once I got myself together and did all my morning routine I felt better and grabbed my keys. Once I got in my car and connected my phone to blue tooth. Soon as that connected I started playing "It Won't Stop" by Sevyn ft. Chris Brown. That's my shit so Yk i blasted it.

About 15 minutes later I pull up to Tae house and blow my horn. His ass walk out the door and come to the car and give me a 360° lmao. "It's giving what it's supposed to babes!" I say hyping him up as he twerk outside the car.