Chapter 5

Don't ask why I put pitch perfect as the video for this ^_^

Not edited

"So you're saying that I don't have a choice in this" I stated, looking him dead in the eye.
"Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Now would you please stop squirming, I'm trying to get this in there." He replied, not looking away from the task as hand.

"Just push harder, it'll go in"

"Something this big is not going to fit into something that tight."

"Oh stop being such a baby and push harder"
I said, lying on my bed in a state of bliss.

The pain in my side had dulled a while ago and was now just a throbbing red spot, as though I had been slapped.
"Come help me kitten"
I sat up quickly and looked at him in amusement.

"Kitten? Oh so we're on nicknames now are we? Lanny?" I tried to contain my laughter but failed when his head popped up from the bottom of the bed with a look of disgust plastered on his face.

"Lanny? Really? Lanny? That the best you can do?" I laughed harder and rolled off the bed, crawling over to him and looking at what he was doing.
"Yeah it is. I like it. Lanny, short for Landon. Nice right?" He scoffed and kept on trying to stuff things inside the suitcase.

"My first name isn't Landon." I was shocked but hey, I didn't wanna intrude on his personal life. Afterall, he's never going to be my mate.

"Okay, how 'bout you stop packing my suitcases, I go kill my brother for going all alpha-male on me, You go back to your lovely pack of killing machines and we forget the whole mate thing. Sound like a plan Lanny?"
He stopped packing my things and began rolling his sleeves up his arms.
Displaying another sleeve of tattoos on not only his right but his left arm as well. He stood up from my floor and looked down at me with a weird look on his face, pushing his hair back into place and picking up my multiple suitcases in the process.

"I thought we already established that you have no say in the matter. You're coming with me. End of discussion." He began rolling my suitcases through my bedroom door and down the staircase. I ran after him, careful not to hit my side on the bannister of the stairs.

"We're not done talking about this"
"Oh yes we are" he replied, opening my front door, stopping dead in his tracks,
"If you think I'm leaving my home town to go to some 'badass pack' then you're sooo wrong bucko. In fact I think the White dawn pack sounds better. Don't you think? I heard they've got alpha Ki-" then I realised why he stopped. My eyes travelled up from the cherry wood, hard floor. Past Landon's american eagle jeans that hung low on his hips, up over his black shirt that he had unbuttoned a number of times, and over to the door of the house.
Stood in front of me and my 'mate' was the one and only, Daniel.

"Talia, er hey, Look I need to talk to you." Landon breathed in and out hard. Clutching onto the White door, splintering the wood with his hands as he squeezed harder with every word Daniel spoke.
"Why does this mutt, have your scent all over him Natalia?" Landon turned to me, using my full name which I hated anyone using, and looked me dead in the eyes, as his pupils became black yet again.

"I was with him earlier today, he gave me a ride home" Daniel looked smug, standing in the doorway, leaning back onto our porch door, smirking.

"So we gonna talk Talia? Or is bozo over here gonna keep blocking the doorway?" As the last word uttered out of his mouth Daniel regretted it. Landon turned back to him and grabbed him by the neck. Swiftly lifting him up from the ground. Daniel kicked his legs with all his might and attempted to hit Landon back, but failed, miserably.

I rushed over to Landon and started beating against his back, screaming at him to put him down.

"Oh, so you want me to protect your lover do you?" He never looked away from Daniel, he began to turn purple and I just kept screaming to put him down. The only thing I could do was watch on in horror. Or maybe that wasn't the only thing I could do. Damn, I didn't wanna do this. But it had to be done.

I turned to Landon and hugged him from behind. Pushing my face into his back and letting my wolf out to comfort him. She began purring while snuggling up to him, I was silently screaming at myself for not being repulsed by him or his scent.

Landon dropped Daniel and turned to me, picking up all my suitcases in one hand and me with the other. His eyes were still black so I clung onto him for dear life. If Sam could damn near kill me, who knows what Landon could do.
"Say goodbye to your town baby" His head was Buried in my neck so I didn't get what he said and just kept right hold of his back as he carried me with both my legs on either side of his hips. My head on top of his shoulder.
He placed me in his truck and I slowly realised that he was taking me away. But by the time I noticed it was too late. The car had already started moving, Landon had taken my hand in his while driving and I just sat with my mouth ajar.

I tore my hand from his and undone my seatbelt that he had conveniently clicked into place for me. I banged against the clean clear window of the passenger seat. Extending my claws and scratching at them.
"let me out! You can't just take me like this!" I so badly wanted to cry but now wasn't the time for that. I'll have a mental breakdown at another time. For now I needed to get out of this Fùcking truck.

Landon looked at me for the first time in a few minutes and for once I saw sympathy and sorrow buried deep within those brown eyes.
"I'm truly sorry Talia. But I can't lose you, I can't make the same mistakes again. I just-I can't" I stopped banging and retracted my claws. Sitting back into my seat and buckling my seatbelt again. I grabbed his hand and looked straight ahead at the windshield.
"I won't fight, for now." He smiled. I'd never seen him smile. And for some reason that smile made my insides turn to goo and a heat in between my thighs. What was this alpha doing to me?