"What do you mean?" Jisung asked.

"How are you two? Did you finally solve your problems?" Jeno asked.

Jisung nodded. "But we're taking it slow."

Jisung and Chenle just couldn't get back together suddenly like that. Just because they have a kid together and Chenle finally told his reason didn't mean that they are getting back together. They have to work on their relationship like how they did it when they started dating before when they were still high school students.

They would take their time.

Jisung's heart isn't healed yet. It left a huge impact and damage to Jisung when Chenle left them and Chenle being back doesn't automatically heal it. Jisung explained this to Chenle and he understood the younger.

They would get back together when they're both ready.

Aside from that, the two also discussed Chenle living in their house. Chenle will move in tomorrow and they're planning to use separate rooms.

"Papa! Dada! Looooook!" Han said as he gave two pieces of paper with crayons scribbles in it.

"This looks nice! You draw the butterfly very good," Chenle praised Han, even though the drawing really didn't look like a butterfly. He didn't understand Han's drawing. Han just put lines and circles all around the paper.

"That's not a butterfly, papa," Han said. "That's a car."

"Yeah, it looks like a car," Jisung agreed as he looked at the drawing.

"These are the tires, this is the trunk, the doors and the front," Jisung explained as he pointed at the drawing, and Han looked so proud of his Dada before he understood his amazing artwork.

"Dada and I both have amazing drawings!" Han said proudly.

And Chenle faked a smile at his son. Han obviously inherited Jisung's drawing skills... and Jisung was honestly not good at drawing.

No wonder Jisung understands Han's drawing. Chenle thought.

"We're gonna build an art museum!" Said Han to Chenle.

"Wait, I'm gonna make more," said Han and ran back to the living room to draw again.

"I thought he was playing dominoes?" Chenle asked.

"He got bored. He wanted to draw, so we gave him a paper and crayons. He's Hancasso," said Renjun.

"Papa! Papa!" Han ran back to the kitchen.

"Can you kiss Dada?" Han suddenly asked out of nowhere and that made the four adults choke in their position.

"What? K-kiss?" Chenle repeated. He must have misheard his son.

Han would never ask him to kiss Jisung, won't he?

Han nodded, "Yes, kiss! I'm gonna draw you and Dada but I can't picture it."

Oh, shoot. Chenle thought. This is bad.

Jisung and Chenle exchanged worried looks. They couldn't kiss in front of Han. They didn't want to taint their child's innocence. And also, they weren't back together yet to kiss.

"What do you know about kissing, baby?" Jisung asked Han and carried him.

"Just on cheeks Dada!" Said Han. "There's nothing wrong with kissing. I even kissed the kid in the next house."

"What?!" Chenle panicked. What are they teaching to Han?!

Renjun and Jeno slowly walked out of the kitchen because they knew that if they stayed there Jisung and Chenle would surely kill them. Yes, the three were the one who said this to Han.

"You know, the son of Ooncle Mark and Ooncle Donghyuck... He's cute. Ooncle Na said when you find someone cute kiss them," Han explained. "And I think Papa and Dada looks cute, so, kiss now!"

"Han, you just can't kiss someone like that," said Jisung.

"He's cute though," Han mumbled to himself as he pouted.

"Kiss now, Dada!" Han tried to divert his parents' attention to him. "Just on cheeks."

Chenle slowly leaned in to give Jisung a kiss on the cheeks, slowly and cautiously, then after a few seconds, his lips finally touched Jisung's soft cheeks.

"OONCLE NA DID YOU CAUGHT THAT?" Han asked loudly. "MY PAPA KISSED MY DADA!"

"Of course, I got it on camera," Jaemin replied as he looked at his camera happily.

"Remind me to kill Jaemin Hyung later," Jisung whispered to Chenle and Chenle nodded in agreement.

"I saw that stare, Jisung," said Jaemin. "Don't come at me. I just followed Han's orders!" Then they heard Han giggled.