9

[Yuna's Pov]

I woke up from the little nap I took which was honestly very comfy, I thought it will be uncomfortable since I was on a bus but I did not feel like I was sitting in a blender.

I felt that my head was resting on top of something so I looked up to see what it was, I was shocked to see that I was resting my head on Jungkooks hand who is also asleep. He looks so squishy when is asleep.

His hand is probably numb by now since it has been long since I was asleep. His little cute gestures like these are the only good thing about him. Poor guy! I feel so bad for him, why did he even do this? Perhaps he likes me... Come on Yuna how can he like you? The Jeon Jungkook! Never in a million years.

I got up and gently put his hand down which prompted him to wake up. I was being careful but I guess he is a light sleeper. He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. "Did you sleep well?" Jungkook asked in a husky-just got up from a nap-voice. "Uh- Yeah I did. Thank you for that." I said with a small smile trying hard not to blush like a freaking idiot.

"No problem." He said smiling. His smile really is the cutest. I felt butterflies in my stomach, why the fuck am I so weird right now?! I think I have lost my mind. I have to control myself before I get too lost in my imagination. 

He moved his hand but immediately winced in pain, but he tried to play it off by just shaking it and looking out of the window. This is all my big head's fault! Arghhhh!

-----

We arrived at the campsite and everyone was getting off the bus. Jimin got off running his fingers through his hair like always, I swear to god he is such a flirt. Jungkook got off and now it was my turn to get off. I was stepping out of the bus when my foot twisted and I almost fell face-first out of the bus.

And when I say almost I mean Jungkook caught me. Our hands interlocked with me falling out of the bus and him on the ground outside. Our eyes met and I could see the galaxy in his eyes. That moment was magical and I enjoyed every second of it. Kim Yuna snap out of your stupid fairytale. I quickly got back to reality and pulled away from his hands.

"Thank you." I said to which he just winked. I was gonna stomp away but I almost died from pain once I moved my foot. I think I sprained my ankle. What a peaceful start to the trip!

"Are you sure you can walk like that?" Jungkook said looking at me struggling to walk. "Of course I can! What else can I do about it?!" I said getting frustrated. 

Jungkook walked may I say strutted towards me. The way he walks is just so handsome. He leaned down to get to my height level and looked straight into my eyes. He was so close that I could smell his sweet scent. I feel like I am intoxicated. His warm breath hitting my face. He seriously needs to stop doing this before I act up. 

"Maybe I can help you?" He said while tilting his head as he pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. He really is breathtaking. His gestures send shivers down my spine. I can feel my heartbeat fastening and my breathing becoming uneven.

"Haha H-how?" I stuttered out because of his intimidating presence. "Why are you stuttering?" He said with a sly smirk. He knows what he is doing to me! Curse you Kim Yuna for falling for his tricks!"W-who said I am s- stuttering?!" I said as I started to stomp away from the pervert.

I am so embarrassed that I covered my face which was red like a traffic light. Calm the fuck down Yuna, please this is too embarrassing. Suddenly someone turned me around and picked up bridal style. It was none other than Mr. Jeon.