18: Found

Arthit's POV

I was just looking straight on the road while walking beside Kong when I suddenly felt his hands reaching mine reason for me to look at him.

"Kongpob!" I yelled at him but in contrary, I let him hold my hand. I just looked at our intertwined fingers and smiled as I can't hold the emotions back anymore.

We continued to walk until we reached the apartment.

"Bye, Kong" I gave him a restrained smile as I went inside the apartment. I immediately tried to push the door close but he's quicker enough to hold it and stop from being closed.

"P'Arthit khap," He paused so I just looked at him, confused.

"Can't I stay over here at our apartment?" He asked smirking.

"What 'OUR'? It's now belongs to me only! You left, remember?" I said making faces.

"You're right.. But I know another one thing that is ours"

"What?" I asked as I am thinking about the answer. I can't remember any other things we shared. He came closely to me and looked at my eyes carefully.

"This Love" He said still staring. I bent down to hide my flushed face and as soon as he pulled back his head, I quickly closed the door and leaned on it

"Go home! You're just sleepy" I said right after the door was closed.

"Fine, Good night khap, P'Arthit" He said before I heard nothing but silence.

***

This night gave all the answer for our questions. This night, Kong did saved me again from drowning. All I wanted to do was to admit the truth. And him feeling the same way despite everything is just a  bonus for me. Really, really great bonus.

I woke up next morning still feeling like I'm in cloud nine. I immediately go out of my room to cook for breakfast just to be welcomed by a Kong sitting on the couch with a lot of boxes around him.

"W-what are you doing here?!" I asked frowning.

"Going back home?" He said as he raised his both brows replying to my question. I shrugged then turned my back to pretend that I don't care

"Whatever" I said before I felt him hugged me from my back.

"K-Kongpob!" I was caught off guard. I tried to get out of his arms but his hug only gets tightened.

It's not like I don't want it, I am just afraid that if he continued being so clingy, I might be too attached to him and never ever let him go far away from me.

"L-Let me go.. I.. will cook for breakfast" I tried my best to convince him to let me go.

"No, never again" I could do nothing but to sigh.

"If I got late, I will absolutely blame no one but you!" I said pretending to be mad.

He slowly put his arms down so I get the chance to walk towards the kitchen and start cooking for breakfast.

"Uhm.. Kong?" I called his attention to ask something.

"Hmm?" He replied looking at me, still standing from the spot where I left him. I sighed before speaking.

"Why don't you sit on the couch while waiting?" I asked frowning again. 

He will sooner or later hurt his leg if he continue standing there.

"I won't leave this place where I am standing.." He said while shaking his head.

"You might realize you shouldn't go away from me and then get back here for me." He said meeting my eyes carefully. I rolled my eyes at him then made faces. I heard his chuckle before he speaks.

 "I'm just kidding, P'" He said then go towards the couch as I said.

"By the way, Kong. What do you want to eat?" I said changing the topic without looking at him.

"You" He said briefly but made me frowned and look at him sharply. It made him do nothing but to shrug with a pretend innocent face.

"What? Uhh.. I mean, you? What do you want to eat?" He said with his mischievous smile.

I laughed obviously fake looking at him. "So. Funny." I said after as I brought back a stern look of mine. I shook my head.

The old Kong is obviously back. But I think, he's smarter and wilder than ever. I wasn't ready for this..yet, I won't complain for this.

I just wish he won't realize that I am actually not deserving of his love. I just wish he won't get tired of me.

***

Days and weeks turned to a month. I woke up at the sound of a phone call.

Who the hell needs me this early?

I opened my eyes to check who it was when I noticed the time.

9:04 am

I just sighed thankful it was Sunday. My phone suddenly stopped ringing when I was just about to answer it. I checked the name and saw it was Kong.

Why does he need to call me when he's just there at the other room of this apartment? I was just sitting on my bed wondering what's possibly the reason for Kong to call me when I suddenly receive a message from him.

"P'Arthit, meet me at the nearest coffee shop, ASAP."

-Kong

I was worried and confused so I hurriedly got out and prepared myself to meet him. As soon as I got myself ready, I left the apartment to meet Kong at the coffee shop just like what he told me through text message. 

I got to the coffee shop and saw him standing in front of it beside a medium sized, black van. He was at his phone not until he noticed me standing from afar. 

I saw him smiled before running towards me and pulled me into the car.

"Kongpob! Where are we going?" I asked but he just continued pulling me until we got into the car's door.

"Just get in, P'Arthit. Trust me" He said then gave me his genuine smile. I just shook my head at him then got in just like what he said. I trust him.

He turned around the car and sat on the driver's seat.

As soon as he was in, he started the car engine and it started moving, I just kept my gaze at him.

I don't know where exactly we are going but as long as I am with Kong, I won't hesitate. 

As long as we are together, I know I won't be lost again. Because he was the one who found me.