Just a happy short boyf oneshot

"I wanna fucking die man" jeremy groaned and flopped down onto the empty bean bag laid on the floor of michaels basement.

"FELT THAT but fear not! I have soda, snacks, and video games to get your mind off of the tragic day you had!" Michael replied in an overdramatic Shakespearean accent which prompted jeremy to laugh and sit up.

"You're stupid and I love you"

"You're even stupider and I love you even more"

"Full homo?"

"Full homo bitch"

The two laughed and began playing AOTD. For the rest of the night they had fun just being dumb and felt like nothing bad would ever happen again. Around midnight they decided to try and settle down and go to sleep because school unfortunately still existed the next day. Michael asked jeremy about his day and they were able to talk about what was upsetting him. MANY tears were spilt in the process of explaining by that day had sucked ass but Michael had an idea.

"Hold on I'll be right back" he passed jeremy his hoodie and ran upstairs leaving jeremy in the basement alone. When he came back he was carrying a bowl of popcorn and two mugs of hot chocolate. "Name any movie"

"Michael you didn't have to-"

"Shut up I love you too now pick a movie"

They settled on binging every movie they could find on Disney plus starting with Hamilton and sang along to every song. They both fell asleep around 3.

"A-and that's just one of the a-amazing times he was there...Michael was such an amazing b-boyfriend and best friend and his l-light will stay shining e-even after he passed" jeremy finished his speech in the verge of tears and quickly stepped down away from the mic. Mrs. and Mrs. Mell pulled him into a hug thanking him for speaking at their sons funeral.

Im sleep deprived and felt like writing so here ya go :)