40. SAVING KITTENS

Start from the beginning

"You're so cute," She coos, happily.

Elijah curves around her and repeats what she did only seconds before.

When he reverts back to his previous spot, his arms now wrapped around Aliyah's waist, he pecks her nose, "You're cuter."

Aliyah shakes her head, tilting her head to the side as Elijah trails further down, reaching her neck, "Cap." She whispers, trying not to moan out loud as he kisses her skin, gingerly.

He kisses up again, "No cap," He whispers as he reaches her lips ━ they connect in a sweet kiss.

She pulls away, slightly, "I love you

She pulls away, slightly, "I love you."

Elijah is such an amazing kisser. He knows exactly how to position his lips, exactly how much tongue to use ━ and how to use it, exactly how much pressure to put behind the kiss.

Yet another thing he's annoyingly perfect at.

"I love you more." He tells her, his lips separating from hers, hesitantly. "Fuck, I don't wanna stop kissing you."

Aliyah pulls away, patting his cheek lightly, "Well, you're gonna have to. I'm starving."

He huffs and presses one last kiss to her lips before leaning back to look at his beautiful girlfriend, "What would you like for breakfast, babe?"

"ALRIGHT, CHANGE OF plans," Elijah announces as Aliyah walks into the kitchen, her hair parted into two braids. He puts his phone that was in his hand on the counter, "Naomi is dropping Maya off. She has an emergency meeting and couldn't get a babysitter in time."

"Well, it's a good thing we didn't have plans in the first place," Aliyah pushes herself to sit on the stool around the island. She'd only been in the room for like ten minutes, but Elijah had already made her a plate of bacon and waffles and placed it in front of her. Aliyah claps her hands together, happily, however, "Thank you, handsome."

Elijah lifts his mug of coffee to his lips and sips from it before sliding it across to Aliyah who was already indulging in the food in front of her.

She glances up at him, a single eye narrowing as she hones in on the fact that he isn't eating.

"You not hungry?" Aliyah questions.

A smirk grows on Elijah's face as he leans forward on the island, "Yeah, I am."

His eyes scan Aliyah's face, lust taking over his senses as he looks his girlfriend up and down.

Aliyah, however, was having a very slow moment, "Then, why don't you eat?" Elijah says nothing, hoping his eyes would give it away. Aliyah raises an eyebrow in confusion. Then suddenly, just when he tilts his head in amusement, she finally gets it, "Oh ━ OH!" Aliyah's eyes follow him as he steps around the island to stand in front of her.

His arms wrap around her seated figure, her hands moving to rest on his forearms as he leans in, planting a passionate kiss on her lips.

"I'm not ready," Aliyah whispers against his lips. He pulls away, meeting her eyes with a sympathetic gaze. He cups both sides of her face, "I'm sorry ━"

"Hey," He stops her, tucking a loose curl behind her ear, "Nothing to be sorry for. I know you're still recovering."

"I should be over it," She tells him, snaking her arms to wrap around his neck, "It's been almost two months, but it's still..." She trails off, not knowing what else to say.

Elijah shakes his head and kisses her forehead, "You don't have to explain yourself, Lee."

He draws her into a warm hug, her arms moving from his neck to his waist, her head resting lazily on his chest. He holds her head to his body, allowing her the comfort she craves.

Before the two can bask in their moment, the doorbell rings, breaking them from their cuddle.

Aliyah drops her arms from around him, "Time to babysit."

whew idek if i published yesterday hut here ya goooo,, some cute eliyah momentssssssssss

also i just finished season 11 of grey's anatomy tonight and im a lil dehydrated from all this crying i been doing ( iykyk )

props to my good sis paIinoia for helping w the ideassss 😊😊

which reminds me,, y'all should follow our joint account GREYSINC ━ you guys won't regret it 🤣