Chapter 11: Cornwallis Street

No POV

   They get back in the car to head to Cornwallis street. All the kids follow the car to the suspicious road. Once they got there, they got out of their cars and bikes, and started looking around. "What are we looking for?" Stanley asks. "That weird tree that my friends were talking about." Hopper says. "Who are you kids anyway? And why does this kid look like Mike?" Hopper asks, pointing at Richie. "I'm emo Mike's twin brother." Richie says. "I told you I'm not emo, idiot!" Mike yells.

   "Okay, that's enough! We are here to find that tree and Bob. I am not dealing with your twin brother name-calling shit." Hopper states. The boys just look at each other, trying not to laugh. They look around for a good 15 minutes, until Eddie finds something. "Ew, this is so gross!" Eddie yells. Hopper walks over to where Eddie was to see the weird tree. "This must be it." Hopper says.

   Hopper took out his large pocket knife, to start cutting open the tree. "Wait, what are you doing, Hop?" Joyce asks. "I'm cutting this open so I can get in there. There is obviously something in there." Hopper says. "Uh, that's dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt." Joyce says. "I solved a serial killer mystery in New York all by myself. I think I'll be fine, Joyce." Hopper said, as he started climbing through the weird hole. Once he got inside, he told the psychotic girl in the back to find him if he needs help. The psychotic girls name was Eleven. "Okay, dad. Please be careful." Eleven said. Hopper just gave a small nod to the girls he crawled into the tree, the gap closing in also.

295 words