Chapter 7: Crazy Town

No POV

   "Mike!" Richie yells, as he gets out of the car. The rest of the losers get out of the car as well. Richie runs up to Mike with surprise, until he gets cut off by an older boy. "Who are you?" The boy asks. "I'm Richie. Mike's twin brother." Richie adds. "Oh cool. I'm Steve. Steve Harrington." Richie looked at him confused. Steve was really bloody and had a baseball bat patted with nails in his hand. "Um, okay, well, what's wrong, Mike?" Richie asks.

   "Do you want the short or long version?" Mike asks, Richie. "Short." Richie says, kind of scared. "Okay, there's a monster in this dimension and we are fighting it. Well, trying to." Mike says, looking around. Richie was still confused, but then he asked. "Okay, long version." "Well, my best friend, Will, was stolen and got trapped into this dimension. Me and my other friends went out to look for him in the rain and we met this girl. We took her home and found out she has powers where she can move stuff with her mind. We got her food and clothes. Her name is Eleven. And we kept her a secret for a while." Mike says. "Oh wow." Eddie says. "Yeah, and then we met this girl named Max. She was new to our school, so we decided to let her into our party."

   Mike then continued to tell the losers about the demogorgon and Mind Flayer. "Will's mom got a boyfriend and his name is Bob. He told Will a story about what happened when he was younger." Mike says. "What's the story?" Stanley asks. "Well, he said he had dreams about a clown named Mr. Baldo." "Holy shit" Richie says. "Yeah, wait, do you know anything about this clown?" Mike asks. "Yes, actually. Bill's brother is missing and so is Eddie's mom. Eddie said he saw the clown in his house and so did Stan." Ben says. "We need to go see Bob." Mike says.

338 words