Chapter 6: Moving Out

No POV

   They decided to move to Hawkins, Indiana. They thought that they could get away from such a crap hole town like Derry. However, they did not know that Hawkins was no better. I mean, haven't they heard the news? The unknown mystery of a lost boy named Will Byers? An Upside Down dimension? The creepy case of the Mind Flayer? Apparently not, because they were already packing for the trip.

   "You ready, Ed's?" Richie asks. "Yes, and don't call me that." Eddie yells, back. They all got packed and jumped in the car. When they got in, Stanley and Richie were fighting about who was going to get the front seat. "Seriously?! I literally always get the front seat, so move or I will kick your-" "Shut up and just sit in the back with Eddie!" Stanley yells. "Oh my God, you always get your fucking ways don't you?" Richie yells, back. "Just stop being a baby and sit in the back, Tozier!" "Fine, fine." Richie says as he gets in the very back of the car.

   Once they were finally in the car, they started driving. "I'm getting kind of hungry, Chee." Eddie says, looking at Richie. "I'm, maybe we could stop at a restaurant and get some food, okay?" Richie suggested. "Okay." Eddie says, back. They all decided to go to Burger King and get some food. Once that was settled, they got back on the road. They passed a sign that said, Welcome to Hawkins. They all look around surprised. "This place is a total shit hole." Eddie says, wide eyed. "Yeah, looks even worse that Derry actually." Stanley says. They keep on driving, until they see a big bunch of kids riding on bikes. "Wait, that's my brother!" Richie yells.

A/n hey y'all. I'm probably going to be publishing a lot of chapters on this story today. While you wait, you can read my other stories. Feelings || byler and I love you || reddie. Ilysm and stay safe!

335 words