Chapter 3: The Losers Club

No POV

   When school was over, the losers club decided to meet up at the quarry. "Hey, Ed's!" Richie says, while walking home. "Don't call me that." Eddie says. "Why not, Ed's? I know you love it." "I told you a million times to stop calling me that! I hate it!" Eddie yells. "As, it's so cute when you get mad. Richie teases. "Shut the fuck up, Richie!" "Would you two stop bickering already?" Stanley says. "Jeez, calm down, Stan the Man." Richie says.

   They continue to bicker, until they heard a sound from the trees. "W-what w-was that?" Bill asks. Oh shit, it's Bowers!" Ben yells. They all start to run towards the quarry. Once they all got there, they decided that wasn't a good idea. They were trapped. Richie picks up a rock and yells, "Rock war!" All the kids started picking up rocks and throwing them at the bully. After the fight, Eddie started getting worried. "Richie! Holy shit, are you okay?!" "Yeah, I'm fine, Ed's." Richie says. Eddie didn't even notice that Richie called him Ed's again, he w-was just too worried about Richie.

   The Rock war had been bad. Eddie got a couple scrapes on his knees, Richie's face was bleeding and he had a very bad cut on his ankle, Stanley barely had any inguries, except a bloody nose, and the rest had a couple scrapes and scratches here and there. Eddie started going through his fanny pack as fast as he could. Of course his mom always told him to wear it in case of emergencies. He then found some wipes and bandages. "Here." Eddie said, as he handed the stuff to Richie. "No I'm fine, Ed's, but thanks." "No your no, Chee. You could get an infection." Eddie complained. Richie finally said yes to the bandages a little while later. They all decided to go home and rest. After all, they did just have a big fight with a bully.

A/n Just wanted to let you guys know that the stranger things parts will be coming soon! And all the characters are like 15 or 16. They can drive so yeah. Anyway enjoy the next chapter!

370 words