4. Revenge

💟💟💟💟💟

Tae-hyung reclined on his bed, resound to losing his battle with insomnia. That woman, Cadence Daniels, had infiltrated his mind and wouldn't leave. The instant he pictured her face, he knew she wouldn't be exiting his thoughts any time soon.

'Jesus! How could I call her ugly? Have I gone insane?' Tae mused as he imagined her exquisite face.

He envisioned her heart-shaped jawline and full, pouty lips. They matched perfectly with her high cheekbones and her turned-up nose. Although, her most unique and exquisite features were those bright violet eyes and long jet black lashes. Those gorgeous eyes were highlighted with her perfectly manicured eyebrows.

Tae-hyung groaned. Cadence Daniels is perfection personified. He slapped himself for telling her, she was out of shape. Judging by what he could see under her finely tailored business suit, her body had to be superior.

He chuckled when he recalled how she stood up to him. Tae-hyung was stunned when Cadence punched him, but he was aware of how he deserved it. He rubbed his bruised eye and shook his head. This woman is definitely different from the women he had become accustomed to.

Wait! He needed to stop. This she-devil wasn't going to get under his skin. Lyric was the only woman for him. There was no way Tae-hyung wanted to try topursue anything with such a wanton woman.

Cadence Daniels embarrassed him in front of his brothers. She not only hit him, but she insulted him as well. This bitch will  pay for what she did and Tae-hyung had the perfect revenge.

He will make Cadence Daniels fall in love with him and then humiliate her by rejecting her publicly. What sweet rewards will come his way when Cadence Daniels runs away crying and defeated. He loved his plan.

Tae-hyung decided to commence with 'Plan: Destroy the Bitch!' at their introductory meeting. His schedule showed the meeting was to take place tomorrow afternoon.. Tae-hyung was energized with anticipation. He was excited about using his acting skills and his charms to destroy Miss Daniels.

💌💌💌💌💌

Cadence fluffed her pillow for what seemed like the millionth time. She was exhausted, but agitated, because she couldn't sleep.

She pulled her covers down and climbed out of bed. Grabbing her robe, Cadence slid into it and tied the belt.

She moved onto the balcony to get some fresh air. Cadence looked at the city lights and took a deep breath. As she slowly exhaled, she observed how Seoul was even more beautiful when everything was illuminated.

Cadence giggled when she peered over the balcony to the apartment below her. How would His Royal Pain in the Ass react if he knew she was living above him? The jerk would probably accuse her of stalking him.

Cadence let her mind wander to Mr. Asshole. She visualized his face and goosebumps spread over her entire body. He was perfect physically. His face appeared to be etched by the world's best sculptors and his body seemed to be carved out of the best marble.

She walked to the other side of the balcony, admiring her view of the Han River. Cadence could see a couple of boats traveling in the dark waters.

Her thoughts went back to Tae-hyung. She reflected on his invigorating scent. When she recalled breathing in his aroma, she remembered feeling every part of herself come alive.

Was he a demon disguised as one very sexy man? Cadence felt sympathy when she witnessed him sobbing in his sleep. She enjoyed the kiss they shared, maybe a little too much. Then the devil man emerged and killed the moment.