F

"Yo BB! Bet you $20 you can't say f*** you to Raven!" Cyborg shouted. Beast Boy, who can't resist a challenge, agreed. "Only if you and the other Titans say it too." Robin and Starfire appeared out of nowhere.

"Beast Boy, you go first." Robin said.

"She'll kill me!"

"Beast Boy, are you too much of a chicken to say it to me?" Raven looked up from her book.

Robin went up to Raven. "F*** you." She rolled her eyes. After that, it was Starfire's turn. "The f*** you, Friend Raven Roth." You may think that it's impossible to say that innocently, but Starfire managed it.

"F*** you, lil sis," Cyborg smirked. Now it's Beast Boy's turn.

"F-Fu...F-"

"What's wrong B? You're too much of a chicken?"

"Come on Beast Boy, you've fought evil villains, it's not that hard." The Titans were teasing Beast Boy.

"F-F*** me, Raven."

The Titans eyes widened at what he said. Beast Boy realised what he had done and started backing away slowly from Raven.

"BEAST BOY!!!"

_________________________

I feel like re-naming this "Beast Boy's Stupidity". I'll do other things don't worry. I hope this is the only swearing one, I am not a big fan of swearing. This was suggested by a friend.

Cyborg: Guys, Beast Boy's being beaten up by Raven

Robin: Yes. Very badly.

Beast Boy: OW OHHH NOO I'M SORRY RAVEN

Starfire: Should we the help him?

Cyborg: .....Nah