Pat the Pole

The Teen Titans were fighting Cinderblock who had escaped from prison again. Robin threw bird-a-rangs, Starfire was shooting her starbolts, Cyborg was loading his sonic canon, Raven was throwing random objects with her telekinesis and Beast Boy.....was staring at a pole?

"Yo BB, the sooner you help us, the sooner you can play video games!" Cyborg yelled. Beast Boy continued to stare at the pole with almost a dreamy look on his face. Starfire shot a starbolt at Cinderblock's head. "Friend Beast Boy, please will you join us in the butt-kicking of Cinderblock?" Again, Beast Boy ignored her and still gazed at the pole. "If I didn't know better, I would say that he looks like he's in love with that pole," Robin commented before nearly getting squashed by the enemy.

Just then, Raven picked up the pole Beast Boy was staring at and was about to throw it when..."NOOOOO!!!" This scared the Titans out of their minds. "What is it, Beast Boy?" Raven rolled her eyes. The changeling ran towards the pole and held on to it. "DON'T HURT PAT!!!" He yelled. The other Titans looked at each other confused. "Who is the 'Pat', Friend Beast Boy?" Starfire asked while still battling Cinderblock. The green teen didn't answer and kept hugging the pole.

Raven blinked.

"Pat...the Pole?"

"Yeah, who else?"

Raven just shook her head and dropped the pole. The rest of the Titans continued to battle Cinderblock, when Beast Boy suddenly shouted, "I LOVE PAT THE POLE!!!" The Titans froze in shock and confusion. This caused them to end up in the infirmary the next day while Cinderblock went on a rampage.

______________________

Inspiration for this story came from a school trip I went on. We were doing an obstacle course and when we got to this pole, we had to hug it and shout "I love Pat the Pole!" or else we have to do the whole course again and again until we say it.