The werewolves were shocked by Jasper's power. Abraham's question about Jasper's great power was finally answered.

"I knew it," Abraham said.

But Jasper could no longer distinguish where his enemy was and wanted to burn the werewolves.

Abraham realized that the anti-magic spell in there was gone. Abraham quickly tried to stop Jasper's dark magic.

Abraham realized that Jasper's magic was already at another level, he then uses a protection spell.

"Praesidium!" Abraham said while holding back Jasper's dark magic.

"You can't win, stupid warlock!" Jasper shouted.

Abraham couldn't hold it anymore. He then fell and his spell was gone.

Jasper then wanted to burn them but suddenly the necklace on Jasper's neck sealed his dark magic and then Jasper passed out.

Abraham quickly ran to Jasper and caught him who had fallen. They all then returned to the club.

After they got there, they brought the injured to their doctor. Abraham then tried to heal Kayle with his magic.

Abraham succeeded and Kayle got out of her coma. In the other room, a doctor tried to remove the vampire venom from Bryce.

"Kyle?" Bryce asked in a weak condition.

"Shhh! You'll be fine!" Kyle replied with a sad face.

"I'm sorry," said the doctor while looking at Kyle.

"What's wrong? Why did you stop?" Kyle asked.

"The venom has spread throughout his body, sooner or later he would turn" The doctor replied.

"No! It's impossible! Is there no other way?" Said Kyle in shock.

"Hey, it's okay. Don't be sad, I'll be just fine" Bryce said while looking at Kyle.

"It's not okay! your skin are getting pale!" Kyle shouted while holding Bryce's hand.

"We must immediately hand it over to the vampires," The doctor replied.

"They will kill him if we hand him to them!" Kyle shouted.

"Hey, Calm Down," Bryce said.

Not long after, José showed up.

"He's right, Kyle. They will be responsible this time because they broke their own agreement by biting a human," José said while convincing Kyle.

"Get the car ready tomorrow at early morning. We'll go there," Kyle said while looking at José.

"I'll tell the others" José said.

José came out of the room. Jasper then woke up and saw Abraham smiling at him.

"Hey, what happened?" Jasper asked.

"Nothing" Abraham replied.

"Don't lie, I know someone when lying" Jasper said while staring at Abraham's eyes.

"You lost control and unleashed a dark magic" Abraham said.

"How come? Did I hurt someone?" Jasper asked in shock.

"Only the vampires. You almost attacked us but your necklace turned out to be a seal. So it can seal all kinds of magic including dark magic" Abraham replied while pointing at Jasper's necklace.

"But how can I have magic? I'm a werewolf," Jasper said.

"Yeah, you're a werewolf. But it turns out that half of you are a warlock. So you're a mixed blood," Abraham said.

"How can I become half werewolf and half warlock?" Jasper asked.

"Don't worry, I'll look for information about you and also your family later" Abraham replied.

"So, you will teach me how to use magic?" Jasper asked while smiling.

"Later, now get some sleep," Abraham replied.

"Wait! How is Kayle's condition?" Jasper asked.

"Don't worry, she has come out of her coma. Sooner or later she will wake up" Abraham replied.

"Thanks God," Jasper responded happily.

The next day at early morning, Kyle, José, Abraham and 2 of their pack quickly went into the car while carrying Bryce and headed to the vampires' base.

When they got there, a guard approached them.

"You guys again! What are you doing here!" The guard shouted.

"One of you bit our friend and he's a human. Your race have broken your own agreement!" Kyle shouted.

The guard then entered the base and shortly after, a man and his guards came out.

"Forgive my guard's attitude earlier" said a man.

"Who are you?" Ask José.

"You can call me Alvaro. I'm the new elder because you"ve killed the previous one," Alvaro said.

"It's your own fault! Now we want your responsibility because one of your people has bitten our friend!," Kyle shouted.

José then showed the bite marks on Bryce's neck.

"I've killed the one who did it. But because he was bitten and the venom has spreaded to his body, I will take care of him here," Alvaro said.

"Like the hell I would!" Kyle shouted.

"Kyle, we didn't have any choice. Only them who can take care of Bryce now," Abraham said while convincing Kyle.

"I'll be fine here, Kyle. Don't worry about me," Bryce said while his skin is getting paler.

"Fine. If you say yo, pretty boy. Alvaro, make sure you take care of him here," Kyle said while looking at Alvaro.

"I will. Guards bring him inside," Alvaro said while commanding the guards.

They then returned to the club. When they got there, Jasper tell them that Kayle's condition was getting worse.

They then quickly went to Kayle's room and saw that Kayle was still unconscious but was bleeding a lot from her mouth.

To Be Continued...