Dark Magic

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 5

"Tyler, kill the vampires near them first" Bryce said.

"Here, bring a knife just in case," Tyler said while throwing the knife at Bryce.

Tyler managed to kill some of the vampires with his bow.

Kyle and José are still too weak to stand up because they've been attacked by a lot of vampires.

Tyler and Bryce approached them while killing the vampires who kept appearing.

Abraham then drank his strength potion and quickly gave Britney, Brook, and Kayle a healing potion.

Britney and Brook's wound slowly healed by itself and the bullet also came out by itself.

But Kayle's wound wouldn't heal because the bullet hit the area near her heart.

"My potion doesn't work for Kayle because she was shot near her heart," Abraham said.

"Is there no other way? She's dying!" Kyle said with concern.

"This severe injury can only be healed with a healing spell. But it seems like this place has been given an anti-magic spell by a warlock" Abraham said.

"Britney, Brook, take Kayle and return to the club and call a backup as soon as possible! Hurry up! There's no time!" Kyle shouted breathlessly.

Britney and Brook quickly returned to the club.

Jasper hasn't awake yet from his stupor. Tyler began to run out of arrows.

Suddenly a vampire escaped from Tyler's shot and ran towards Kyle. Bryce quickly stabbed the vampire.

"That was so close!" Bryce said while reaching out his hand to Kyle.

"Thank you. You're a lifesaver," Kyle said while holding Bryce's hand and stand up.

"José, Kyle, drink these strength potions" Abraham said.

José and Kyle then helped Tyler. Bryce wants to take his car but there are too many vampires there.

Abraham then lifted Jasper while trying to wake him up.

Suddenly from a distance a lot of cars showed up. They then retreated but suddenly a vampire ran and bit Bryce's neck.

Kyle and José quickly approach him but they were shot from the roof.

Then Jasper woke up from his stupor and was so shocked to see Bryce got bitten and 2 of his friends were shot.

Jasper's anger then increases and out of control.

"Enough!" Jasper shouted while his eyes turning black.

Jasper by itself released a dark magic and burned the vampire that bit Bryce.

Kyle then ran in pain carrying Bryce to the car. Jasper then flew and burned all the vampires.

The elder was scared to see Jasper's dark magic. She ordered the remaining vampires to enter the base quickly.

Jasper realized that and quickly burned the elder and the remaining vampires. All the vampires there were burned by Jasper's dark magic.