Abraham

Warning!
This book contains harsh words, fights, and other adult scenes.

The names of people, places and other things in this book are fictional.

_________________________________________

Chapter 3

"Bryce?" Jasper said in a very weak condition.

"It's okay, don't waste your energy just for talking" Bryce said.

"Oh My God! He has lost a lot of blood! Bryce keeps him awake!" Said Bryce's mom in panic.

"What happened to me?" Said Jasper.

"Trust me, you will be fine. Stay awake–, No! Jasper don't close your eyes!" Bryce said in panic.

     Jasper lost his consciousness and he then woke up in a white room.

"Where am I?" Jasper said in confusion.

"You are our last hope, Jasper," said a man from behind Jasper.

     Jasper looked back.

"Dad, Mom?" Jasper said tearfully.

"You are very special, kiddo," said Jasper's mom.

"I miss you all!" Jasper said.

"Wake up son! Wake up!" Said Jasper's parents.

     Jasper then woke up from his dream and was shocked while in pain.

"Aww! It really hurts! Where am I, Bryce?" Jasper said while in pain.

"Hey, Relax! You're in the hospital, but–" Bryce said.

"–But what?" Jasper replied.

"We managed to get you to the hospital but the doctor couldn't remove the bullet because there's something strange with the bullet. But they already gave you a painkiller when you fainted," Bryce said while explaining.

"But why does it still hurt?" Said Jasper.

"I don't know. Don't ask me," Bryce replied.

     Jasper remembered Kayle and then told Bryce to call her to the hospital.

     Half an hour later, Kayle came and Bryce explained what had happened. Kayle then told Bryce to wait outside but Bryce refused.

"It's okay Kayle, he can stay here. But Bryce, promised me that you won't tell anyone about what we will discuss," Jasper said while looking at Bryce.

"I promise," Bryce replied.

"Okay, believe it or not but it's a silver bullet–" Kayle said.

"–Then? I don't care what kind of bullet it is! I want to know–" Jasper said.

"–Shut up! I'm not done talking! Listen to me, this bullet is a silver bullet and that is the weakness of the werewolf race. But this bullet has been given magic by a warlock so that's the reason why it can't be removed by the doctor. It can only be removed by a Warlock," said Kayle.

"Oh Shit!" Jasper's response in confusion

"But the good news is that I have a friend and he is a skilled Warlock," Kayle said.

"Oh Thanks God" Jasper responded happily.

"You guys are ridiculous! By the way, good story Kayle" Bryce said while laughing.

"It's not a joke! This is serious!" Kayle shouted.

"Fine! Chill out," Bryce said.

"Bryce, bring Jasper back to his apartment and stay with him. I'll catch up later with my friend to take out the bullet. Jasper keep pressing your wound" Kayle said in a hurry.

     When they arrived at Jasper's apartment, Bryce quickly opened the door and was surprised because Kayle and his friend were already inside by using a portal.

     Bryce then immediately laid him on the bed and Kayle's friend quickly tried to take out the bullet and heal him.

"The magic used in the bullet is a dark magic so it's very strong! I'll try my best for this!" Said Kayle's friend.

"So all of this is real? I thought it was just conspiracy theories," Bryce said.

"A little more! Kayle lend me your strength! Here, hold my hand!" Said Kayle's friend while trying so hard to take out the bullet.

"Aaarghh..." Jasper shouted in pain.

     The bullet in Jasper's body was finally removed and Kayle's friend also managed to heal the wound.

     Kayle's friend ran out of energy, but Jasper took Kayle's friend's hand and gave him some of his strength.

     Kayle's friend was shocked because he could feel a very great power inside Jasper.

     A few seconds later, Kayle invited Bryce to get out of the building to discuss something.

"Hey, we haven't gotten to know each other yet. I'm Jasper," Jasper said happily.

"I'm Abraham, Abraham Warlader. Sorry, but may i know your last name?" Abraham said while being suspicious of jasper's power.

"Claveland. Is there something wrong?" Jasper replied.

"No. Nothing," Abraham said while being shocked at Jasper's last name.

     Abraham realized that why Jasper's power could be so great, because Claveland was the name of the werewolf nobles and well known for it's power.

     But he was surprised because Jasper's power is greater than all of his family. Abraham then remembered the necklace that he kept in his house.

     He then teleported the necklace from his house into his hand with his magic.

"This necklace is a legacy from your ancestors," Abraham said while putting it on Jasper's neck.

"I never knew if my family had this beautiful legacy and how could you have it?" Jasper said in confusion.

"Your mother told me to keep it and give it to you when you already know your true identity" Abraham replied.

"How do you know my mother who died when I was a kid?" Jasper said in surprise.

"I'm a Warlock. So of course I'm immortal," Abraham replied while smiling at Jasper.

To Be Continued ...