Chapter 8: Nightmares

"Larry is it? How would you help me?" Eric asked as he lean back in his chair for visiting hour for all the jailbirds.
"Because I know the turth, the turtles and May. Before it went down hill I hack into her phone and listen what was said. I knew I had to save the data before they wipe it away." Larry said, Eric just smirk at him. "How does this help me in here or my father?" Eric asked, "i can tell them I was there when the Dna testing was done. Once we found out May is your daughter the turtles had to ruin it. You try to stop them but the foot clan came in stoled May again, the turtles left with them after destorying your house and delete alot of data from your computer-" Eric started to laugh. "You think I havent try to blame the turtles? They look at you like your crazy, get proof and also what is it you want from me, if you do get proof?" Eric asked, "I want to join you and be with Erica, I try to make her jealous by dating a girl she hates but she end up leaving our group cause the whole group to split." Larry said, "I will think about it, now go," Eric said as a police officer walk over toward them. Larry look at his name "Jones? Are you kin to a Dylan Jones?" Larry asked, "yes, that my little brother, why you asking?" Jones asked, Larry started to walk away "I know him from school," Larry said as he walk out the door.

May woke up in sweat, she heard her window creak open. She slowly look and saw it was open. "Dont scream, its just us checking up on you," she heard Mikey voice in the shadows. She turn on her lamp and almost blind them all.
"Sorry," May said, "bad dream?" Donnie asked. May shook her head yes as she bring her knees toward her chest. "We are here now, try to go back to sleep," Leo said. "I can't I feel like they are here," May said. "Boys let check around, Mikey stay here with her," Leo order. Three of the turtles hope out her window. Mikey just stood there until May pat her bed for him to sit. "Sorry for freaking out, just so many things running in my mind that it like making my mind flash back in Eric lab where they draining our blood," May said, Mikey move her hair out of her face. "Don't be sorry firefly, to tell you the truth. I was scared, scared they drain you and you would of die on me before we had our first dance," Mikey said trying to hide his blush. He heard May giggle, "you was worry about the first dance," May asked, "yeah... Wasn't it the first dance you see fireworks with your true love?" Mikey asked her making her laugh a little more. He was happy to hear her laughter, "its the first kiss, that makes the fireworks and that only in movies," May said "how you know? You never had your first kiss," Mikey said, May stop laughing and look at him and got closer to his face before she started laughing again. "I'm saving it when its the right time beside you look so cute while you are blushing," May said and she grab Mikey cheek and lightly squeeze them. "Alright," Mikey said as he pull away kind of hurt but he understood, Splinter told him to wait until she learn about her emotions. Mikey smiled and started tickling her, April open the door and saw Mikey over May tickling her. "You know how late it is?" April asked, "Sorry sis, I had a nightmare and the others checking around the building to make me feel safe," May said. The three turtles came in the room, "May there is no foot clan outside," Leo said as he look at her. May nod her head, "thank you boys, I don't know what I do without all of you," May said as she lay back down. Mikey tuck her in "sweet dream firefly," Mikey said as they all started to leave, "good night May," April said as she turn off the lights and left the room. May turn to her side, "I need to leave new york for awhile," May said to herself not know four turtles was there listening to her. Mikey eyes told his feeling until "but I cant leave April and the turtles... I got to find proof," May said before she finally fell asleep. The boys left and went off to save the city at night.

The next morning May phone was going off, she look and saw it was a text from Donnie and he need her down at the lair.
May slowly got up and notice how bright it was today. "Could it wait little more longer," May said as she grab fresh clothes and went to change in the bathroom. Once done, she left a note for April tell her where she will be simce she wasn't home.

Down the lair May saw three of the turtles was asleep and Donnie wide awake in his room. She walk over to the room, "Donnie?" She whisper not wanting to wake the others. "Come in, dont worry they are heavy sleepers, have to be since we live under new york," Donnie said. May sit on his bed, Donnie pull up some files, "this the files I found on Stacey dad computer, he work for Baxter Stockmen, well more like do what he wants like how Baxter did anything for Eric and Shredder," Donnie look over and saw May shiver toward those name. "Anyway, from his social media page, it look like he gone to Tokyo for his boss. So does that make you feel a little better?" Donnie asked as he move from his chair to the bed rubbibg May back. "A little, but is that where Eric and Shredder is from?" May asked, "yeah but they are in jail now, they can't give commands in there," Donnie said, May look over and saw Splinter getting him a cup of tea. May lean her head on Donnie arms causing him to blush. "Thank you Donnie," May said "anytime," his voice sqeak. May giggle "now that was cute," May said not looking at him and still he blush like a mad man.