Chapter 4: New friends

Raph hold May, Mikey hold April, Leo hold Vern as Donnie was free man. "So the toxics will spread over New York in minutes?' April asked, "Yes, only our blood can stop it or the turtles stop it before it even spreads," May said. It didn't take long to get to the tower, "You three get out to safety as we got get Sacks and Shredder," Leo said, "or how about we go to Sack office get the mutagen while you get to Shredder, just incase," April said "thanks for the vote of confidence," Raph said to April. "Let just go, kick that old man ass," May said, "May!" April said with shocked tone in her voice, "sorry, I mean butt!" She yelled as she ran with April and Vern.

They made it to his office, "April I want to try something," May told her as they hide from Eric, who try to shot them. "Erica, come out this moment right now," Eric demand May. She have to trick him to believe she was on his side, lucky she far away from April and Vern. "Dad, listen I brought them to you, O'Neil and that creepy guy who like her, they been trying to stop your plan and grandpa, the turtles have no chance against him," May said, "they got out?"Eric asked, "yeah, I knew what you trying to do, look at me, I want people like me, like you said we get stupid rich with the antidote," at that point April hit a button, Eric fire his gun but missed as Vern hit him on the head with a microscope. "Is he dead?" May asked as she ran up toward Eric, "no just knock out, go get help and I take the mutagen to Leo," April said, "No I take it, beside Shredder as you called him, is my adopted grandfather," May said as she grab the mutagen and ran up to the top.
She reach the top and say her grandfather hit Leo, "Grandfather!" She shouted, he stop to look and saw May. "Little Sakura," he said as he walk toward her, "don't you dare lay a finger on her," May heard Raph said. May hold the container over the railing, "don't make a mistake that ruin everything for us," Shredder said, at that point the needle of the tower started to fall, it slip out of May hands. She try to grab but got knockout of the way by shredder, she started to fall, she screamed as she grab hold of part of the needle. "If you side with the turtles then you are no family to me," Shredder said as he throw a knife at May, she let go fearing her insta heals won't stop that going through her saving her life. She saw the ground but didn't fall much, She look up and saw Raph grab her hand. "I got you, don't worry," Raph said, May squeezed his hand hard to make sure he got a good grip. Shredder started to throw his knives at them, "swing me toward him,," May said, May notice little fear in Raph eyes. "Do it Raph," Leo said. They swing May toward Shredder, her eyes glow green and kick him off the needle part her was holding on to. May and Raph climb on the needle and hold on to dear life, the turtles was saying they last thing they wanted to say, "damn, I should of kiss Larry," May thought as she felt the thing stop and heard Raph said, "I love you guys." She jump off the thing and kiss the ground, "we are a live!" May said as she got pick up by Donnie and into a manhole to go to Splitter. 

"Your dad is a mutant rat," May said she they sit Splitter up. "Child, I remember you was in the office after hours and your father eject you with the mutagen also," Splitter said, "can we all just forget who my real father and go back acting like April dad is my father, please," May said looking down. "Sure O'Neil," Raph said, April made her way down to the lair to find May. "May thank goodness you are ok, mom been asking about you, I told her you learn the truth and she worry to death," April said, "It's ok, I'm a O'Neil nothing can't stop or keep me down," May said with a smile which made April smile and they hugged. "Aww why can't we ever hug," Mikey asked his brothers, "brothers bro hug, that sisters hug," Raph said as he pick up trash. "I'm leaving with April, hope I get to hang out with you guys sometime," May said as she went and hug each one of them before heading out. "Dude, it's too late to switch from April to May?" Mikey asked, "shut up Mikey," they all said but one was looking at his brother.

Few day later, April and May rode their bikes under a underpass to meet Vern. "Like you new set of wheels Vern," May said, "Thanks channel 6 told me not put a scratch on it, like lighting going to hit twice," Vern said as he turn to April they started talking. May phone started to buzz, it was Mikey saying they are near and on their way to meet them because he have something cool to show them, May smile at her phone until a text from Larry pop up, "we are sorry to hear what happen don't worry your secret is safe with me about your dad," May smirk, "you mess up by letting Lily in and join with Stacey gang. You shouldn't be messing with me and my new friends," May text back.
That when a van pulled up, May smile as Mikey open the door. "DJ Mikey in the house," Mikey said, they walk over to their van, Donnie started telling them all have in the van. "Oh hey donnie can you do something for me?" May asked causing him to stop, "what is is it first?"
"My ex friend Larry is smart like you but you are a genius toward him. He know everything and he save his stuff on his computers at home and I bet he hack into Eric stuff and now he know who I really am and-" Donnie stop her by saying "Done, easy as pie and not the first time I hack into his computer, he need a new password now no one won't believe him and I also delete his texts he sent you few moments ago, try to step in my tech world buddy I make you regret it every second," Donnie said smiling so big. "Your sister got a lot to gain from telling about us but you, you got my respect," Raph said. "Listen to the bass boost," Mikey said as he hit the button. "Mikey," May said as she saw a rocket coming from the top of the van aiming at Vern new ride.
Within second blowing it up, "guys we got to go, need a ride?" Leo asked. May look at her sister, "no, we all taking the subway," April said. "Come angelcake, I got a song pick out for you," Mikey said. "Go before he starts singing," Raph told Donnie. May just laugh when Mikey open the door and started to sing.