Chapter 7: Gone crazy

During school lunch hour, May was studing for math and eating at the same time. "Look here freak! You made Larry broke up with Lily and I dont like to hear her cry its so annoying, so get back with the gang so they can get back together and her join the gang again," Stacey said with her copycats behind her. "No," May said as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Say what!? You dont tell me no, i rule this place," Stacey said, May shut her book stood up, her eyes turn neon green, "I said No and I'm staying with No! I like my new friends now, they are way better, stronger, and smarter then Laim, Levi and mostly Larry. So back off or you and you copycats will get hurt," May said as she made a fist. Stacey slap her but only to freak out once they heard May laugh.

May was sitting in the principal office waiting on April. When April finally showed up, the principal bring May in with them. "May been a great student ever since she started here but today she got into a bad fight where three student had to been taken to the hospital, I see them bulling her over the years finally got proof when she had the fight. Someone send me the links but since I have to do my job she not allowed back for a week," the principal said. April look at May, "I'm sorry for her to act out this way, she always been a good girl any chance to lower the week like three days?" April asked, "the school board only let me go as low was a week," the principal said. April nod and grab May wrist and drag her home.

"You know Stacey father worked with Eric, what was you thinking trying to get him to notice you again!" April was mad at May, "I know about her father so that make him a foot clan and I have a feeling they going to let them out some how in the near future I got to be a step ahead.... I been having nightmares that they took me away for you and the guys for good," May said as she sit on the couch. "May," April voice went soft, "the guys can protect us from them and you're not going anywhere for a week anyways because getting into that fight was a big mistake," April said as she hold her sister close. May look down, "well got the whole week catch up with school work," May said as she grab her book bag and head to her room and lock it. "Was I this bad with mom in my teenage years?" April asked herself.

May lay on her bed trying to think of something but then it click. She grab her phone and text Leo to come over.

Leo look at his phone with a smile, Raphael notice it. "What got you smiling at your phone?" Raph asked, Mikey skateboard by and grab Leo phone. "Its May and she wants him come by....is she in school?" Mikey asked as Leo grab his phone back. "Maybe something happen and she needs me, I-I have to asked Splinter," Leo said as he head to Splinter room. "It was me, I already left," Raph said, "me too," Donnie and Mikey said at the same time.

May lay on her bed waiting, it felt like forever but it only been 30 minutes. She heard her phone go off. She open the window just incase it was Leo being sneaky. She was right, "ok Im going to start at the being," May said as she grab Leo hand and pull him to the bed. His face was red, when she close her window and pull the curtains together but she started to tell him about her nightmares and with Stacey and her dad, all the things she thought and think she going crazy for no reason. After she got done Leo grab her hand, "There no need to worry, me and my brothers got you and April backs. You not going no where from us and I get Donnie to look into Stacey dad computers for any info. Hey now don't cry, I dont think your crazy just your emotional status kick in after being shock of what happen with Shredder and your biological dad," Leo said as May started to cry in his arm. He heard knocking on the other side. He got up and open the door, knowing it was April. "Leo? What are you doing here?" April asked, "May asked me to come over and told me everything and how she felt and stuff-" April cut him off "wait is she crushing on you?" April asked as she look in the room. "I don't have a crush on anyone right now," May said as she close to the door. "What is up with you wanted me to date so soon?" May asked, "15 or 16 is the starting age to find your turn love and I still havent find mine yet but I'm going to find him one day," April said, May shook her head "I'm so sorry Leo, I wish she got back in finding the foot clan again," May said only hear him chuckle. "Dont let that get to you, is there anything else you need?" Leo asked, "yeah, to help me sleep better at night can you guys come by make sure no foot clan is near," May asked, Leo look at April "please, to help her out," April said Leo nod and went back home and tell Splinter everything that happen.
Raphael was listening in, "if it makes her feel safe at night then I will allow it to be, she might have something about  Stacey father," Splinter said. Raph hide as Leo walk out to go to Donnie. "Raphael, come here," Splinter said, "I know you was listening, what did I say about eavesdropping," Splinter asked Raph. "I know master just something makes me, I'm going crazy for her and I cant stop because this feeling I get from even hearing her name make me weak but strong at the same time, all I ever do during training is think about her and I even dream about her." Raphael said as he sit down, "it sound like you are madly in love with May, but she still need to learn about her emotions first before she learn who to fall for first, just train more with Leo or play video games with Mikey try to get her off your mind," Splinter said but Raph know that wont help.