Chapter 18

''Do you guys really think that you can defeat me?'' He yelled. You looked at Akane and nodded.
''Emotion magic: the rage of the death!'' You two chanted. Black coloured fire shot out from both of your hands. Dylan fell down, this magic was burning him.
Natsu, Laxus, Gajeel and Wendy too stood up.
Erza was busy fighting the Sitri.
''Ice make spear!'' Gray chanted and attacked the Sitri. He knew it would not do much damage but still. ''Juvia will help too!'' Juvia said. ''Water Nebula!''
The lighting beast was stronger than Mira had expected. She fell down. ''Looks like you need my help.'' Laxus appeared beside her. Mira smiled at him. ''You hurt her now you gotta pay.'' He cracked his knuckles with lighting surrounding him.
Everyone was busy fighting.
Dylan looked angry and when I say angry I mean really very angry. ''Beast Nemesis.'' He said. Smoke surrounded him, there was black smoke everywhere.
''Freed *cough* where are you?''
''(Y/n) *cough* *cough*.''
When the smoke cleared...
You all saw that the beasts were gone and Dylan was standing there with a smirk on his face.
He had slicked back his dark blue hair, he had a weird tattoo on his left arm, his eyes were completely red. There were twenty Tail's coming from behind him. He was wearing a long black coloured coat. A big shield appeared around him.
You all shivered, he was radiating a lot of magic power.
''What is this?'' Lucy questioned. ''Its the beast Nemesis.'' Julius stood up, he was bleeding badly. ''The Nemesis is his strongest beast. It combines all the powers of the beast.''
''What should we do?'' Mira asked. ''Take master to a safe place.'' Akane ordered. ''I can handle him.'' Jet nodded and picked master and took him to Porluysica (did I spell it right?).
You held Freed's hand.
Julius held Akane's hand. ''Don't go.'' He whispered. She smiled at him. ''I have to.'' She said. You looked at them and then to the other members. They were suffering because of you. You won't let them die, not for your sake. You left Freed's hand and ran. ''(Y/n)!'' Freed yelled your name.
You hit the shield. Your body burnt when you hit it. But you had to break the shield. Freed and Levy could only use the special spell after the shield broke. You again hit it and fell down. Freed held your hand and pulled you up. ''Don't run off like that we are together in this! Aren't we?'' He yelled at you. You could see tears in his eyes. He was crying. ''Please don't run away. I don't wanna lose you.'' He sobbed on your shoulder. You rubbed his back. ''I won't.'' You said, tears were collecting in your eyes but you didn't let them spill, you won't show that Dylan shit your tears. ''We will also help to break this wall. It's our priority to protect our friends no matter what!'' Erza said. ''So attack the shield with your attacks and break it!''
''Fire dragon roar!''
''Iron dragon roar!''
''Lighting dragon roar!''
''Sky dragon roar!''
''Water slicer!''
''Ice make canon!''
''Emotion magic: happiness!''
''Devil's fire!''
You all attacked the shield with all you've got and broke the shield but there was not a single scratch on Dylan.
You guys were all exhausted.
''Tch. Losers.'' He said. ''Dark ericture: pain.'' He said, Freed fell down crying in pain. He was already hurt and he was hurting him more. ''Stop it!'' You yelled but he gave him more pain. You stood up. Your hair was flying it had turned all black, your eyes were now violet in colour. Your dress changed in a black coloured armour (A bit like black wing armour).
''Emotion magic ultimate darkness.'' You whispered.
You attacked Dylan. A big fight started. Most of town was destroyed but no other people were harmed as master had sent them away on a festival.
Both of you were exhausted.
Your magic was wearing off and he still had some magic left.
You fell down.
''Let me go!'' Freed yelled. Julius was holding him back. ''You can't go! You'll burn to ashes when Dylan fall you and Levy have to cast the spell!''
Freed clenched his fists.
Dylan came towards you.
''You killed Meryn.'' He growled. He picked you by your hair. ''I'll kill you.''
Tears ran down your face.
''Now you are crying! Pathetic!'' He shouted.
You looked at him with a smile.
''Emotion magic:memories.'' You kept your hands on his head.

''Brother!'' A small you called out. ''Yes sissy?'' He said. ''Look I made a doll for you.'' You chirped.
''Its a beautiful doll!'' He told you and kissed your cheek.
''Arigato! You are the best brother!'' You exclaimed.

''Wahh!'' You cried. ''What happened?'' Dylan appeared beside you. ''I got hurt!'' You cried. He picked you up. ''Shhh...don't cry.'' He said. ''I will heal the wound at once.'' He used healing magic on you. You wiped your tears. ''It doesen't hurt now.'' You said.

Dylan held your hand as he took you to where your handsome fiancee was standing.
You smiled at Dylan and stood near Freed.
Dylan took a seat beside master. They both were crying.
''Kids grow too fast!'' They both cried. Laxus groaned from behind. ''Stop it! She is not going to run away with Freed!'' He said.
Master turned back. ''What do you understand!!'' He shouted at Laxus. ''Be a man and quickly marry Mira!'' Laxus got all red. ''Yeah Laxus! I am waiting or you to ask me....'' Mira said in a sing song voice.
Happy and Carla were the ring boy and girl. Lily was the priest.
''You may kiss the bride.'' He said after everything.
Both you and Freed kissed passionately.

You three the flowers which were caught by Akane. ''Yay! I am going to be the next bride!'' She cheered. ''Yeah Julius. Quickly ask her. You are getting old.'' Dylan teased.
''Dylan!'' Julius shouted and kicked him.
''Natsu and Gray part 2.'' Lucy said.
''Stop it you two!'' Akane shouted with a fiery aura.
''Erza 2'' everyone said.
''What?! '' Erza asked from behind.
(Note: the emotion magic memories doesen't only show the past memories it also shows what you wished the most for)

Tears ran down Dylan's eyes. He left you. ''Stop it brother.'' You pleaded. He stared at you with sad eyes but they soon turned evil. ''Never!'' He shouted. You jumped on him. ''Sorrow!'' You shouted. He fell down. ''Now!'' You yelled. Levy started using the spell. ''But (y/n)'s in there!'' Freed yelled. ''Do it!'' You shouted. ''I will be fine!'' He too chanted. Everything shone for a time, there was a blast.
The light disapperd but seeing the scene unfold in front of them everyone burst in tears.

Cliffhanger!