Chapter 6

It's been a few weeks you have been in the Fairy Tail guild. You were sitting on the guild and talking with Lucy and Erza. Others were busy fighting. ''Hmm..I haven't taken any jobs since I came. I guess I should get a job.'' You said and went to get a job from the request board.
Catching robbers....No
Defeating dark guild....boring
Taking care of a baby...No
Catching a prince..Wow nice!
You took the job and showed it to Mira. ''Mira I am taking this job!'' You said. ''But Y/N you should take someone along.'' Mira said. ''Yes Mira's right. I will go with you!'' A voice said, you looked behind and saw Lucy. Surprise were you all expecting Freed! Don't worry.
''Oh Lucy we can go it will be fun.'' You said. ''But won't team Natsu..'' ''Don't worry! I told them. They are not going on a job for few days and I am deeply in need of money!'' Lucy said. ''Why don't you take Freed with you. Take him.'' Master said. '' Freed!'' He called. Freed came. ''Yes master!'' He said. ''Can you go on a job with these girls?'' Freed nodded. ''We will leave tomorrow.'' He said.
''Y/N let's go and get ready for tomorrow.'' He said. You nodded and went with Freed waving at Lucy.
Freed moments😍😍
''So what is our job?'' Freed asked,breaking the silence. ''Uh..catching a prince.'' You said.
''Wanna go to a coffee shop?'' He asked,smiling. You flashed a smile at him and said,''Okey dokey!''
Both of you went to a coffee shop. It was silent not many people were there, the atmosphere was calming. ''What will you take?'' He asked. ''Cold coffee.'' You said,smiling. It's been so many years since you came to a coffee shop. ''I'll take Black coffee.'' Freed said to the waiter. The waiter soon came with your orders. You two drank in silence. ''Uh Y/N there's coffee beside your lips.'' Freed said. ''Uh here..'' You said, trying to clean the coffee. ''No no'' Freed said. ''So here.'' You said.
''No here..''
''Here..''
Freed sighed. He took a tissue and cleaned the coffee off her face.
''Aww they are a cute couple.'' A lady said. Both of you blushed. ''Let's go to a park!'' You said. Then you both went to the park.
You two were walking in silence but it was a peaceful silence. ''Y/N can I ask you something?'' Freed asked. ''Yes.'' You said. ''What's your story?'' He asked. You stared at him. ''If you don't want to I won't force you..''He said. You smiled. ''I guess I should tell you.'' You said. ''Let's take a seat first.'' You both sat on a park bench.
''I killed my mother and father.'' You started. ''I couldn't control my powers and killed them. I ran..away from...home...but..but..'' You said. You were trying to explain him but you burst into tears. ''I...I killed them. My dad said that magic is evil, that I am a monster. Am I a monster?'' You said. You looked up at him. ''Is magic evil?'' Freed's arm acted on his own and hugged you. ''Sorry. I didn't know you went through so much. I shouldn't have asked you.'' He said. ''And you are not a monster. I also did some horrible..things..I destroyed a village...'' He said. You looked at him with teary eyes. The rain started falling. ''Sometimes I keep my feeling to myself because it's too hard to find someone who will understand but I guess I found someone who will understand.'' You said, giving a small smile. Freed looked at you. Your faces came closer. Your heart started beating faster. But then there was thunder and you hugged him, you were scared.
Freed smiled. ''Don't be scared. It's just thunder and you also use it.'' He smiled. You smiled. ''You saved me once again..'' You whispered.
''Hey it's raining. Lets go.'' He said. You nodded. You and Freed were holding hands. You wished that this moment would never end. But you two reached his apartment. You took shower and then Freed took it.
Time skip by Mira and Lucy
You were lying on your bed. You recalled what happened today and at a single memory who blushed. What were you and Freed going to do? Was he going to kiss you? Your face became red and you closed your eyes trying to sleep.

So how was it? Sorry I know there are lots of grammatical mistakes.