CHAPTER~24~ (the wedding pt 2)

Notes : this chapter was written in three different devices my phone, my PC and my laptop (because my phone was taken so I used my laptop, then it stopped working then I used my PC then back to my phone) so it may contain some wrong grammer or words -w-

.

.

.

"Miss Encre!?... Are you okay"

.

.

.

"Yeah I just slipped from the dress, it's too long"

.

.

.

"Oh my, I guess you are okay now, GIRLS LET'S GO TO CLEAN THE OTHER ROOMS-"

.

.

.

"n-no wait... Can you all stay here and help me get ready!? "

.

.

.

"But my lady, we are a big number of maids, it's not necessary for all this number, I and four more can stay and help you-"

.

.

.

"ITS AN ORDER FROM THE FUTURE QUEEN! ... uhhh I mean... Please!? "

.

.

.

". . . Sure? "

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ Time skip ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Encre was ready, her dress was perfect, the maids leaved after two tiring hours between Encre's orders (she was trying to distract them to let reaper and Fallacy do the plan), and tightening her dress, Encre couldn't breath from how tight the dress was and was gonna faint from that, but she managed to get over with it because the maids didn't allow to make it loose a little bit, she was looking at the mirror now waiting for the perfect moment, planning every move in her mind, scared at the same time, she was afraid of she helped the wrong person, Geno acted so well with her, promising her to make her life a heaven with him, he promised her as well that he won't hurt Fallacy that she was sure that he won't do, she stared at the crown on the table beside her, it was on a red pillow with stripes of gold on the edges, they were trying it on her to see if it matched the dress before, it was white, filled with  gold, it was heavy, she turned around seeing the maid standing there nodding, it's time.... No turning back, two other maids came and took the crown, two other maids came and started checking if the make up was perfectly good, she tried hardly not to cry, she felt her eyes get teary one of the maids noticed but ignored her, she walled down the long stairs slowly, staring at the half opened curtains with a scared look, she looked back to her way when an idea popped up in her mind, she fell in her place and made her self look like she is unconscious, the maids ran to her trying to wake her up, her face was towards the window, her eyes half lided to see but not let anyone notice when finally she say the sign, a stick with a rainbow-ish follower tied up in it, knocking on the window, of course it was a weird sight but it's more accurate...
Encre smiled slightly and pretended like of she was waking up, opening her eyes slowly, the adjusted her dress and veil, they asked her to walk quicker before their Lord notice, he wanted the wedding to be completed quickly before anything happens, she walked down the stairs with a small smirk not evil but a confident smirk,