CHAPTER~20~ (Escape pt3)

Fallacy's POV

I walked towards my-... Our room's door...? I knocked on the door waiting for a response, but I didn't hear anything... "Encre...? I'm sorry we can go together to the garden or any place... But not the village..." I said before knocking again "Encre..? Okay okay, we can go to the village but we won't take long... Okay!?", I waited for a while,... But no response seemed to be heard, I started knocking harder nut found that the door wasn't locked!?, I peeked through the door " Encre... I'm coming in!" I said before I entered the room... To find no one, I thought for a while... Maybe she is in the library? No, I just came from there... The art room...? No it's locked and she doesn't know that it even existed... Where did she- ... oh no nononononononononooooo, she couldn't be... Out of the castle!?, I rushed around the castle, everywhere, inside the rooms... She wasn't there... I felt exhausted... I walked around the halls... But then, I finally found her, I felt her scent, it was coming from one of the maids storage rooms where the kept there uniforms, I knocked on the door before pushing the door open, I looked around to see that she wasn't there, I wasn't sure how I found her scent while she wasn't here... I looked around the place to see a bunch of dresses on the top of a weird looking dress, I Removed them to find that... It was Encre's dress, I was sure now about my conclusion, she was in the village, I ran towards my room, I brought a black cloak, then ran downstairs to the castle's gate, the maids were looking at me in confusion, I didn't care about it, I opened the gates, and transformed to my bat form and flew into the forest.

Azure's POV      (finally XD)

I was going to Sir Rufous's house to take my brand new sword, me and him became very close to each other lately, I kinda had a slight crush on him, he is just sooooo perfect, I felt my face heat up when I found him running into me, he held my hands and began to run, "er... S-sir Rufous?, w-what's going on!?!! " I said as I felt little embarrassed, he stopped then looked at me with a serious look, "remember Encre? The one you showed me in your locket, I frowned when he said her name, he knows that it was a sensitive subject and I didn't like talking about it, Encre... She died, me and Etrena went to the forbidden forest to find nothing except some brushes on the ground and a pack of oil pastels, she usually doesn't lose them, there was no clue of life there, only the sound of crows and owls, it was a hard week for the village... Well except King Asgoro, he was acting strange lately and most of the village noticed it, he didn't care if Encre was alive or not, he wanted to sell her house but all the village disagreed because we knew that she worked hard to get that house, I sighed before looking at him again, "Please... You know that-" "She is alive" "... W-What... " "Yes, there was a cloaked girl who went to that house about an hour ago, she had the key and after a while I noticed that she was cleaning the house, oh course no one would do that unless they were the owners" He said with a smile on his face, my heart started to pound faster, I was extremely happy, I jumped on him and kissed him on his cheeks I got his hands and ran towards Encre's house, I knocked on the door multiple times before my face's expression as a crash was heard from the window, a figure just flew out of there with Encre out of the window, it had wings!

Encre's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt someone staring at me, they knew that I woke up because they putted their hands on my mouth to muffle any sound I let out I looked behind to see that it was a vampire...but not Fallacy, they brought a rope out of nowhere and tied me up, they putted a piece of cloth on my mouth instead of their hands, all of that happened before I even noticed that we were in the sky, In this moment... I knew that I was in great danger

*****

words I used

758 words

Bye 👋👋

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ