18: Mix Up

Tyga POV:

I woke up the next morning to see Tiffani in her hospital bed finishing her breakfast.

"Hey you want me to tell them to bring you something?" She asked. I shook my head, I wasn't really hungry.... For food any way.

No.... I'm more in the mood for blood. Kendrick and King's blood to be exact. I can't help but feel like Kendrick has been setting us up this whole time. Why in the hell would he even be friends with us when his uncle is our enemy. Ugh I should've known something was up. Dammit... I'm always skeptical about who Tiff and I are friends with, but the one time I'm not... She gets fucking stabbed. This is bullshit.

I looked back at Tiffani who was just sitting there looking down at her tray with her fists clenched.

"He set us up... Didn't he?" She muttered.

"I don't know... But I think he did... It just doesn't add up. I mean King is his uncle so, what would he want with us?"

"I wanna kill them Mikey... Both of them." She spoke through clenched teeth. Is she being serious? Tiffani can be a little aggressive, but I've never seen this side of her.

"Really?" I smirked. "Cause I was just thinking the same thing. Come on... Let's get you discharged so we can go fuck shit up."

"Yes!!" She squealed. She hopped out of bed. "Shit! Fuck that hurt." She held her side.

"Maybe we should wait... I mean you did get stabbed last n-"

"No! Hell fuck no!! They are going to DIE tonight. I don't give a fuck about this wound. I'll be fine." She slowly made her way the the nurse's station. "Aye, um excuse me miss... I'm ready to go. So can I just sign these damn papers and go?"

I watched as the woman flipped through some papers without saying a word to Tiffani, who was becoming more upset by the second.

"Yo bitch!" She snapped. "Give me the fucking papers so I can go before I fuck up you and this entire muhh fucking floor." She slammed her fist on the counter. The woman, now scared to death, picked up two sheets of paper and handed them to her.

She filled it out, and we left, making our way into my car.

"Give me the keys, I'm driving." She said.

"Are you sure?"

"Ugh... Yes. I got cut, not crippled." I gave her the keys and we left the parking lot.

"So.... Where are we going."

"To see Tae Dog.... Maybe he has some guns we can use."

"Oh..." I muttered becoming uneasy. Tiffani was serious... I didn't really expect us to start so soon. But... On the other hand, if we wait.. King could get the jump on us. And if Tiffani wants to do this... I'm going to be right beside her every step of the way.

We pulled up to Tae Dog's trap house and went in.

"Yooo! If isn't Bonnie and Clyde... What can I do for you guys today?"

"Wassup Tae. We need guns... A lot of them." Tiff plainly stated.

"Word? Why?"

"Yeah, we're gonna pay king a visit." I said.

"So you have a death wish, huh? King is always with his security."

"You're right." Tiffani said. "But that's not exactly what I had in mind."

"What what are we supposed to be doing?" I asked.

"I was thinking that it's finally time to hit this warehouse. I heard security there is pretty relaxed and now that he thinks we're in the hospital, we should be able to find our way in there."