10: Cover Up [Pt.2]

Tyga POV:

I woke up and walked out to the living room to see Jada sitting on the couch.

"Hey Mikey! Is that your Benz outside?"

"Um yeah a friend gave it to me."

"You got friends who just give you cars like that?"

I shrugged and she just got up and walked away. I took a shower and did the rest of my hygiene shit. I went and put on some clothes. When I got out I saw Tiffani already heading out the door. I followed behind her and grabbed her hand.

"Hey, what's up with you?"

"We need to go back to Deonte's place and cover our tracks. We don't need to get the police in our business."

She was right, so we drove back to Deonte's house. His body was still sprawled on the floor in a pool of his own blood. We inspected the whole house and took certain things that could incriminate him or implement us in any way. We were in there almost all day. We ended up gathering a black steel safe, a bunch of guns, and some drugs. I left some money on the nightstand in the bedroom in case people ask questions bout the car. We drove off, avoiding downtown and eventually made it back home.

"Ok, now what?"

"I don't know Tiff, we got a fucking drug lord on our asses. We can't make any big moves in the city without him on us."

"Then, let's get rid of him."

"T, do you really think it's that easy? This nigga..... hires niggas to kill other niggas. I'm positive he has tight security we can't just walk in there."

"He doesn't know Jada."

"Ok so.... Wait. Do you really think Jada will kill King? Have you been smoking our weed?"

"No, but I need to. Shit, this is cray!"

"Bruh, get serious. Stop playing, this nigga wanna kill us. Now, we need a plan and if you ain't gone help, then don't say shit to me." I picked up some of the shit we got from Deonte's and put it in the closet in Tiff's room. I know I was harsh, but fuck! This shit is stressing me out.

I came out of the room and picked up the medium sized steel safe. I was walking to the front door when Tiffani tried to stop me.

"Where are you going?"

"Don't worry about it. I'll be back?"

She stepped to the side and I walked out. I put the safe in the car and drove just outside of my house. I called Tae Dog. Maybe he can help me get this safe open.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I got bad news. Meet me outside my house."

"Ok, here I come. Aye you seen Deonte, it's been almost a week."

"Just meet me man. Shit."

"Calm yo nuts nigga. I'm already on my way."

I hung up and waited. After about ten minutes, I saw Tae Dog pull up and I got out. I got the safe out the back seat and I walked to the passenger side. He unlocked the doors, put the safe in the back and I got in.

"What's going Ty? You straight?" He said lighting up a joint.

"Ion know man, Deonte got King on me and Tiff's back. King got someone to kill Deonte and now he's out to get us too "

"You need to lay low for a couple weeks. I'll see if I can talk to King. Just don't do anything stupid."

"I won't, but first... I need your help."