11: Going In

Tyga POV:

I woke up and checked my phone. Tiffani had finally texted me back. I knew she wouldn't be mad for long. I unlocked my phone and checked the message.

NiNi: Fuck you -7:12a.m

So much for that thought. I walked out of my room and hopped in the shower. I put on a snap back, a hoodie and some sweatpants and drove to school. I bagged up some drugs just in case I needed to make a play today. I walked in and saw one of my old girlfriends, Leilani talking to Tevin.

"Lani, I already told yo crazy ass.... I don't know if he's coming today. Now, leave me alone before my girl come and kill both of us."

I walked up behind Lani and tapped her. She turned around and jumped on me. Of all my ex's, Lani is probably my favorite. I mean, she was crazy, but she's cool people. She hates seeing me with any other girl, including Tiff. I thinks that's why we broke up. I ain't even gonna flex, shortie was looking bad today. She was wearing some high waisted shorts, a red hoodie and red hi top chucks.

"Hey Michael. I was beginning to think you forgot about me."

"Now, why would I do that? We good girl, I just been busy. " She kissed my lips and I kissed back.

I know she's my ex, but we still fuck around on the low. She says it's because she can't leave me alone. Something about being soulmates or whatever. All I know is that the pussy is great so I'm not finna pass that up.

"Well, Mr. Busy man... I'm gonna need you to start making time for me. I miss my Mikey pooh." She said, drawing small circles on my chest with her finger. I smiled, grabbed her chin, and kissed her again. Damn those lips are so fucking soft.

"Don't worry Lani, I got you after school."

I got my books out of my locker, put my snap back in, and headed to first period. I think the worst part about going to school when Tiff's mad at me is the fact that we had almost all our classes together. I walked in and sat behind her in my usual seat. I waited for the teacher to turn around and write on the board. I tapped her, but she didn't budge.

I leaned up in my seat so she could hear me whisper.

"So it's like that? You just ignoring me? You know I'm not finna leave you alone right? I ain't do shit wrong."

"Hush nigga. I'm tryna listen, you know he's gonna try and give us a quiz over this."

"Fuck him and his quiz. Why you mad at me?"

"I'm not mad, I'm just not in the mood to talk right now... Remember that?" She snapped back at me. The teacher turned around and I pretended to take notes. I watched as he scanned the class to see where the noise was coming from. It didn't take long for him to shrug off the noise and resume his teaching.

"Tiff stop being childish. All I did was go home. You should be happy for me. Me my mom are talking again and she's trying to get off that shit."

She didn't say anything. In fact she was quiet for the rest of the day.  She ain't even eat lunch with me. She ate with some new kid.

I was sitting next to Tevin. We were watching them chop it up like they been friends for a while. I couldn't explain it, but I ain't like it.

"Aye Tev. Who the hell is Tiffani eating with?"

"Some new kid, I think he said his name was Kendick Lamar. Yeah, that's it. I have social studies with him, he's from Compton too. He's actually pretty cool. Give him a chance, Ty."

"Nahh that's not necessary, Tiffani is just doing this to make me mad. I ain't even gonna pay that any attention. I'm finna head to class, I'll see y'all around."