"So, what did you do with Harry!" Molly said excitedly.

"What did we do?! We didn't do anything! What would I want to do with Harry! He's annoying and we don't like each other" I told her before she raised her eyebrows in response. "Molly" I warned her.

"Ok, ok, ok!" She said with her hands up in surrender. "But it didn't look like nothing when you were on his shoulders before. And when he literally ran out of the room holding you over his back as you laughed and had a paint fight. And-"

"Molly!" I said again, interrupting her. She put her hands back up and I sent her a glare before we both walked out.

"Let's watch a movie!" Molly said excitedly as she went and sat down next to Niall. He flung his arm over her shoulder as she rested her head against his chest. I couldn't help but smile at the two as I sat down in between Molly and Harry. 

"I'm saying a horror" Niall said with Molly and Harry agreeing.

"No way. Absolutely not" I told them. I had never been able to deal with horror's. Molly hadn't either and I knew the only reason she was agreeing was so she could snuggle up to Niall. "You can watch it without me, I'm not watching" I said. I began to stand up but Molly pulled me back down. She began clinging onto me as she begged me to stay.

"Please! Please! Please!" She begged. Harry and Niall caught on because they both began clinging to me as well.

"Fine!" I huffed as they all let go of me. Molly squealed in excitement as she grabbed the T.V remote and turned on Netflix.

Molly and I had set the T.V up this morning. We signed into our Netflix account so that we would be able to start using it straight away. Now I was wishing we had waited longer to set it up.

Molly, Niall and Harry had decided on watching 'The Blair Witch Project'. Niall explained that it was basically about 3 girls that get lost in the woods after going there to find out about the Blair Witch incidents. I was not happy with the chosen horror movie when he added that it looks like they film it themselves, making it seem so real. Then again I wouldn't be happy with any other one.

We had only been through 10 minutes of the movie and I was already scared shitless. Nothing major had happened and yet here I was absolutely terrified. Molly was hiding into Niall's chest as she clung onto him. I however had to rely on my blanket and have Harry laugh at me. I sent him a glare before hiding back under the blanket.

After another 5 minutes of pure agony I practically jumped onto Harry. I pulled the blanket over the two of us and buried my head in his chest. I held on to the end of the blanket as Harry laughed at me. I grabbed his hands and sat them around my waist. Harry let out another quiet laugh before he began rubbing soothing circles on my back, sending tingles down my spine instantly. I swear I felt him pull me closer, only slightly. I pulled the blanket back up to my nose only just giving me view of the T.V.

After what felt like years of having to sit through the petrifying horror movie, it was finally over. Whenever I screamed, which was a lot, Harry would start rubbing my back again. Surprisingly it both calmed me down and didn't. I would feel myself relaxing from the terrifying scene but my stomach would begin to flutter and my heart would beat 10 times faster.

I was basically on top of Harry by the end of the movie. I had my legs entangled in his as I clung onto him for my dear life. I was resting my forehead against his cheek with one hand holding the blanket close to me and the other interlocked in Harry's, squeezing the life out of it. Harry's other hand was resting on my lower back.

"The lights" I whispered into Harry's neck.

"What about them?" Niall asked.

"TURN THEM ON!" I yelled. Niall went to stand up but Molly pulled him back down.

"Don't leave me" She whimpered. Molly had screamed just as many times as me during the movie. Niall smiled to himself proudly before scooping Molly up and taking her with him.

The lights turned on and instantly lit up the apartment.

"Are you getting up?" Harry asked me.

"Hell no" I replied as Niall came to sit back down, still holding a terrified Molly.

"Well I'm uncomfortable and I think my hand is dead" Harry said as he went to push me off him.

"Well reposition yourself" I huffed as I let go of his hand and clung onto his shirt so he couldn't get rid of me. Unfortunately for me Harry was much stronger then I was. He pushed me off him and I gave him a scowl.

"Is someone scared" Harry teased. I sent him an even deeper scowl. "I need water" He added. 

Harry got up and made his way to the kitchen. I looked over to Niall and Molly. Niall mouthed 'watch this' and got up from the couch, hiding around the corner. I knew exactly what he was going to do.

I held in my laugh as Harry came back in. He had obviously drunk his water in the kitchen seeing as he came back empty handed. Harry glanced over to Molly before looking around.

"Where's N-"

"HARRY!" Niall shouted as he ran from the corner. Harry literally jumped from where he was standing and brought his hand to his chest  in fear. I was unable to hold my laugh anymore.

"Is someone scared" I mocked. Harry turned from Niall to me, giving me the same scowl he had just given Niall.

I can't handle the GIF above. I laugh even more every time I watch it. I would love to know what he got so scared over and wouldn't be surprised if it was a bra thrown on stage. Anyway here's another chapter for you :)