Chapter 13

Yuichiro's POV

I was still looking at the man that was standing before me. How does he know my name? "I'm not supposed to go with strangers. My father and mother told me not to." I answered him.

He nodded his head at me and smiled. "That's good. But I'm your parents friend. I know Y/N and Dabi."

My eyes widened as he said that to me. My mother is a well known hero so I couldn't trust him if he only said her name but he also said my father's name.... I thought about it for a while and sighed. "Tch, since you know them fine. I'll go with you." I told him.

He smiled again and started to walk away. I followed him and looked around the place. We was going down an ally way and he opened a door. I walked in and saw a some people there looking at me. I raised an eyebrow and looked back at the man.

"My name is Shigaraki. It's nice to meet you Yuichiro Todoroki. Y/N must be so proud to see her youngest son has a powerful quirk. And Dabi for that matter."

"One, how do you know my parents. Two, how did you know about my quirk?" I asked him.

"Like I said your parents are friends. They used to work for me. Well your mother sorta used to work for me. Your father still does." Shigaraki said to me.

"And what type of work is that?" I questioned.

"They didn't tell you?" He asked. I shook my head at him and waited for him to answer my question. "Your Father is-"

"Yuichiro!"

I turned my head to the door and I saw my father standing there I ran over to him and hugged him. He picked me up and glared at Shigaraki. I looked at him (Shigaraki) then back at my dad then at him again and that continued.

"Come on let's go home." (T T Reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul T T)

"Alright!" I said to my father.

I looked at a blonde haired girl and she had a creepy smile. She had.... Knives? I could tell she wasn't a hero she has to be a villain. But that would mean....

I looked at my father with my eyes wide he sighed as he started to walk home. The walk was silent I didn't say anything and neither did he. I don't know why he wanted to keep it a secret it's not like I view him anything less than what I did. I still love him. Just.... Why lie?

Once we got home he put me down and went into the living room where my mother was. I walked in and went up to the console and passed my father a controller. He looked at me shocked but took it and smiled.

We played loads of games.

We was having so much fun I didn't even notice when my mother left to pick up my siblings. When they came back we was playing Mario Kart. "GOD FUCKING DAMNIT HOW?! JUST HOW?! TOAD I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MURDER THAT CHARACTER!!" My father shouted.

I started to laugh and so did mom, Rin and Scarlett. 

"IT'S NOT FUNNY!!"

We all started to laugh even more. I looked at my father he must have his reasons not to want to tell us that he was a villain. So I won't say anything either. After all it's not my place to say. If he didn't want us to know then that's fine. I'll keep quite from my mom too. She doesn't need to know that I know either.

Not long later we had to go to sleep.

*****************************************
Alright guys so just a reminder that the ENDING WILL BE THE ENDING! And I don't know how many chapters I can do anymore so I might end it next chapter. Or in two chapters. Depends on when I run out of ideas really.

Thanks for reading guys

Bye for now

To be continued!