Chapter 9

*cries* so cute but still~!

Right here is another chapter for you lovely people. Enjoy~

*****************************************

You and the rest of the students kept at it. None of them can even touch you at this point. Even though you was tired your still beaten them all. It was pretty funny. Yuichiro kept at it as well. Unfortunately he can't even lay a finger on you either.

You smiled at them all as you stopped and restrained them all. "148 times." You said to them. All of them looked at you with confusion. You then opened your mouth again and started to talk. "That's how many times I could have beaten you or killed you or anything like that. 148 times." You said to all of them.

"But your a hero. You can't." You heard a class B student say.

You looked around and then sighed. "right I am. However during this training I'm not. I'm going to act like villain and all of you have to stop me. I stead of fighting on your own try a team. Go again." You said to them all.

They looked at each other and then nodded there heads. And that's when they all started to fight you in a team. They even let Yuichiro join in with them. You kicked them all away and but you didn't expect four of them to get back up right away. Those four was.... Katsuki Bakugou, Shoto Todoroki, Izuku Midoriya and Yuichiro Todoroki." All if them got back up and managed to tap you.

You smiled and then looked at all four of them. "Class 2-A your free to go!" You said with a happy and proud voice.

Shoto smirked and then walked up to you. "Do you want me to take Yu for a bit?" He asked you.

You smiled and then nodded your head. "Yeah. Thanks Shoto." You said to him.

He smiled and then nodded his head at you. "come on Yu. Let's go." Shoto shouted out to him.

He looked up and then nodded his head with a smile on his face. He ran over to you and hugged you as he moved to catch up with Shoto. You smiled and then you continued the fight with the class B students.

Yuichiro's POV

Me and uncle Sho was making our way into the school. He had to change so I waited in the classroom. I looked all around it and then looked at the desk.

This is where I'm going to be someday.

I want to be like my mother and as strong as my father. They both are awesome. I was deep in thought when uncle Sho walked in. He looked at me with a smile as he, Izu a boy with blonde spiky hair, red spiky hair, a guy with glasses and a girl with black hair in a ponytail that looks like an explosion went off in her hair.

"Yu. This is, Bakugou, Kirishima, Iida and Momo." (Can't spell her name. Too lazy to look it up!) He said to me.

I looked at them all and then looked back at uncle Sho. "Ok....where are we going uncle Sho?" I asked him.

"Aw~ uncle Sho. That's cute~." Momo said to out loud.

I looked at her and then looked back at him. Uncle Sho was looking at me with a smile on his face. "Well I'm going to hang out with Midoriya, Bakugou, Kirishima, Iida and Denki. Would you mind that?" Uncle Sho asked me.

I shook my head at him and then lifted up my arms. He laughed a bit and then picked me up and gave me a piggyback ride. As we got out of the school we met up with a this blonde haired boy with a black zig zag in his hair. "Hey, he looks like Pikachu!" I said.

Bakugou started to laugh as I said that about his friend. The boy looked at me with a smirk and then looked at uncle Sho. "Denki this is Yu. Yu, this is Kaminari Denki." Uncle Sho said.

"Hello Pikachu~" I said to him.

All of us started to make our way around the town at first. "Kat! Kat!" I shouted. Bakugou turned around and then looked at me. "Baku it looks like you." I said pointing to the statue. He looked at it and could deny it looked similar to him when he's in his hero costume.

"Yu. Do you nicknames for all of us?" Izu asked me.

I looked at him and then nodded my head at his question. "More or less that's all I do is shorten down your first name. "But I don't know all of your names. Except Katsuki Bakugou, you, uncle Sho and Kam!" I said to him.

"Tenya Iida, Eijiro Kirishima." Izu said to me.

"Ten. And iro. Kam and Izu and then Kat and Sho." I said to all of them as I pointed to which one I mean.

They all gave a small smile to me even Kat did. As we all made our way around it was alot of fun. "Yu. It's time to go and get your brother and sister." Uncle Sho said me.

"Todoroki can we come with you?" All of them asked him.

He looked at all of them and then smiled at them and nodded and then they all started to walk to the school. As we got there Uncle Sho looked at me and then looked at the rest. "Yu. Your not supposed to be here. The last time you had a note from your mother. This time your not allowed near the school yet. So stay here with Midoriya and the others ok?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I answered him.

He nodded his head and then got up. He made his way to the others that was waiting for there children. Kat looked at me and then crouched down. "Are all your siblings like you?" He asked me.

I moved my eyes towards him and then opened my mouth. "No." I said to him.

*****************************************
Thanks for reading guys and how was this chapter?

So I was on Ep 19 last chapter. But now I'm so 27. I can't find on in English so I will have to look for it in Japanese. Or whatever. I just hope that I can find one with the language I can understand or that's in English sub. Unfortunately I have to watch it on YouTube.

Oh and....I REALLY WANT TO KILL MILLUKI!!

No brother should do that!!

My poor baby boy. My husband *cries* t-thats so cruel!

Anyway, another chapter for you lovely people. Thanks for reading.

Bye for now

To be Continued!