Chapter 10

So I have finally found time to write some more of the stories. I will get as much done as I possibly can. I am soooooo sorry for not updating I know you all like this story because I do read your comments. And I'm happy you do like them.

So I have some news but I will put it at the bottom of the chapter just incase you are interested in it. If not then ignore it. Thank you.

And now the moment you've all been waiting for.... Me to shut up and write the story!

*****************************************
Nobody's POV

As Shoto disappeared from the group's sight Yuichiro turned to the others and saw them all smiling. Except from Bakugou of course. Bakugou looked at him and then opened his mouth. "So you are all completely different?" Bakugou asked him. 

"Yes. Rin is the calm and collective one, Scarlett is the bubbly one and I'm the evil one. As they all described me as." Yuichiro explained to them all.

Bakugou nodded as he heard the words that was coming from Yuichiro. Not long later Shoto came back with the other two. Scarlett looked around and saw each and everyone of them and smiled. The same with Rin. Bakugou looked at them both and nodded his head slightly. Kirishima smiled, Denki and Midoriya smiled as well.

"Uncle sho what are we doing today?" Scarlett asked Shoto.

He looked down and smiled at her. Then made a thinking face. "Um.... Good question Scarlett. I don't know. What do you want to do?" Shoto asked them.

"I wanna go to the park." Rin said.

"But we went there last time." Yuichiro said.

"So? I still wanna go." Rin answered back.

Yuichiro made a tch sound and turned his head. While putting his hands in his pockets. "How about we go to the house and wait there for your mother?" Shoto said.

"Yeah!" Scarlett said happily.

"Ok." Rin said to shoto.

"Whatever." Yuichiro answered.

Shoto looked at him (Yuichiro) with a frown as he looked at his friends. "You guys coming too?" Shoto asked.

All of them nodded there head.

And so the eight of them made there way to the triplets house. Yuichiro opened the door once they all arrived and Let them all in. He went straight up stairs and the rest watched him go up there.

".... Anyone of you play games?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah I do." Denki said. (He looks like he would)

"Wanna play game with me?" Scarlett asked him while walking over to the consoles and picking up a controller.

Denki looked at her and nodded his head. He then made his way over and they both started to play the game.

Rin walked into the kitchen and started to pour a glass of water for himself. "Any of you want anything?" He asked them.

All of them shook there heads at him and looked at sat down where ever they could. "Where's Yuichiro?" Bakugou asked.

"He's probably in his room since that's where he always spends his time. He never wants to hang out with us, so he locks himself in his room and stays there." Rin answered.

"Give him a break Rin." Scarlett said while still playing the games.

Rin shrugged and then sat down having a drink. Scarlett was winning on her game as Denki was shocked at how good she was at it. "Haha, never mess with Scarlett when it comes to games Denki. She plays them all the time." Shoto said out loud.

"Yeah I can see that." Denki replied with.

All of them started to laugh as the phone rang. Rin got up and answered it.

Rin's POV

"Hello?"

"Hiya Rin. It's your father."

"Hiya dad. What's wrong?"

"I won't be home until late can you tell mommy and your brother and sister for me?"

"Yeah I'll tell them."

"Thank you."

"Bye. Love you dad."

"Love you too. Bye."

Nobody's POV

After Rin put the phone down he turned to Scarlett which was still playing a game and opened his mouth. "father won't be home until late." He said.

"Ok. Why?" She asked.

"I don't know. I didn't ask."

"Ok."

That's when the door opened. You walked in and smiled at them all. "I see you guys are having fun." You said out loud. Scarlett paused her game and ran over to you.

"Mommy!"

She hugged you and Rin got up and ran over to you too. Rin looked at you and smiled. "Oh yeah, mommy, daddy won't be home until late. He told me to tell you." Rin said.

"Ok that's fine. Where Yuichiro? Is he in his room again?" You asked.

"Duh. Where else would he be?" Rin asked.

"Good point." You answered back.

Rin and nodded his head while Scarlett laughed. Just as you was about to say something.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

You heard a scream.

*****************************************
I'm a cruel bastard I know. But it's the only way I can find to keep the story interesting.

So my news....

As you all (or most) of you know, I am in college now. and have been for weeks. I met this boy and he seems really nice. I only thought it was a crush but it's not. When ever someone insults me I do normally take it and kick them.

And feel NOTHING.

When I kicked him I really did feel bad for kicking him. That was the first time I ever felt bad for that.

His reaction was pretty funny. Normally I would get "ah you bitch" or "you bitch"

But as soon as I kicked him turned around, started jumping and said "Ah you fucker." It was pretty funny.

So that's my news. You know what's been happening with me. Me and my "crush" have been showing eachother memes. And laughing with eachother.

Now I want to know what's been happening with all of you. How's life for you all?
And YES I do want know. so tell me!!

Bye for now

To be Continued!