Chapter 12

Just want to say thank you to the person that gave me another idea! Last chapter I said this one might be the final one well it might not be now.

Let's get on with Chapter 12 shall we!

*****************************************

~Time skip next day brought to you by me. Wahahaha.... Yeah I don't know ignore me....~

You saw Yuichiro sat on the couch looking at the TV. Rin and Scarlett went to school, you haven't had any letter or phone call saying he can go back yet. So he has no choice but to stay at home.

He was watching something on TV which kept him quiet for a long while. "Hey Yu. I know it's boring but why not go out side?" You asked him.

He didn't look at you he just turned off the TV and got down he put his shoes on and walked out with a emotionaless expression on his face. You sighed as you looked at Dabi that was sat down in the living room too. "I thought he'd be happy with a quirk." You said outloud.

"He is happy. He was really proud when he found out yesterday once he woke up.... I don't know what is wrong with him but we'll figure it out at some point. Just give it time it might just be a phase." Dabi told you.

"*Sighs* your Probably right." You said.

Yuichiro's POV

I was walking down the street to the park when a thought popped into my head. If dad didn't want grandpa knowing then why not just move? He doesn't have to change his name for that. Something is going on.... But what?

When I got to the park I looked around there was a lot of people with there kids. It's no fun being on your own.... Well it's no fun when your already bored out of your mind.

I want someone to talk to. Anybody will do! Please God give me someone to tal-

"Yu?"

I heard my name being called and looked at the person who said it. I know I said anyone but I TAKE IT BACK!! "Chizaru your supposed to me in school. What are you doing here?" I asked in a cold tone.

"Uh well Mommy went into the shop and told me to stay in the car. I had a dentist appointment so I'm on my way to the school now. I saw you over here and decided to come over and say hi!" She said to me.

"Hi, now get lost."

She looked at me and almost crying. I had no Sympathy. I told her the truth. She won't leave me alone. And I don't know why she won't either. "I'll see you later." She said and walked off. I kept my eyes on the ground and didn't take them off the spot they were on.

It's been about an hour now and I wanted to walk around some more. So I got up and continued to walk around the street. There was loads of people around. All of them shopping or rushing to go to work. Which brought me back to my father. His work.... What was it? He didn't answer my question. He avoided it and said something else.

I wonder why he did that....

What could he be hiding?

He's strong so he can't say he's a bad hero. I know he can be a great hero! But he said he wasn't a hero. And he's not a villain so... What is his job?

"Yuichiro? Yuichiro Todoroki?"

I stopped in tracks and turned my head to the voice. He had light blue hair, a black hoodie and a creepy smile. "How did you know my name? Who are you?" I asked him.

"Yuichiro Todoroki, will come with me? There's something I want to ask you."

*****************************************
How about that! Yuichiro got himself into quite the situation.

Thank you again for giving me this idea! Uhhh I forgot your username but if you want people to know then just comment where I said thank you.

Bye for now

To be continued!