Chapter 8

*cries* Why I do this to myself I don't know....

Sorry for not updating!

I'll explain at the end.

*****************************************

As you woke up you saw the sun shining and there was a huge noise coming from down stairs. You looked at the time and saw that the kids still had two hours before they had to go to school and Yu had to go with you.

You got up and then showered and got dressed. You walked down stairs and then saw them playing a game. Mario kart. "COME YU BEAT HIM!" Scarlett shouted.

It was Yuichiro Vs Dabi.

Again. And right now Yu was beating him and the characters they choose was Toad (Yu) and Mario (Dabi) you smiled as you started to make breakfast for you all. Every now and then you would watch the game and saw that Dabi was getting more and more frustrated. You smiled at them all and then finished making breakfast.

Once they ate it they went straight back to the games. you cleaned up and then joined them. Once Yuichiro won Dabi sighed and then looked at you. He asked for the controller from Yu and then passed your way. "We haven't played in ages." He said to you.

You smiled and then chose your characters. You had toad like always and he had Mario like always. The both of you raced and you won. "What the actual fuck!? Does toad have this magical powers to win races no matter what!?" Dabi said in frustration.

You laughed at him and so did the kids. "No. It's not that toad has magical powers that lets people win. It's that your not good at the game." You said to him.

Time flew by after you had a couple more games with eachother. You and Yuichiro made your way to UA. Once you got there you was in front of Aizawa once more and also (the guy has Tetsutetsu in his class. I forgot his name. Sorry!!)

"Sorry." You said to them.

You and your son walked and then stood in front of everyone. Yuichiro ran over to Shoto and gave him a hug. "Hiya uncle Sho." He said to him.

Shoto smiled as he hugged Yuichiro back. Yu made his way back to you and then stood at the front. "For those who don't know me. I'm Yuichiro Todoroki. Those of lower class than me don't even bother talking to me....oh hi Izu." Yuichiro said to everyone and then smiled at the last part.

"And of cause he's my son....now all of you get changed and meet outside. I will explain everything." You said to them all.

They all got up and then the both teachers came up to you. "I didn't know you had kids." Class 2-B's teacher told you.

"Going from oldest to youngest I have Rin, Scarlett and Yuichiro." You said to him.

His eyes widened as he heard you say that. You looked at Aizawa and then smiled. "Scarlett is a fan of yours Aizawa. Even though she tries to hide it." You say to him.

Aizawa nodded his head and then left. The rest of you did as well. Once you got outside you saw all of them already there. "Right as you can see there are alot of hiding places around here. The first half of the day will be teams. Each team must find the others. One person of the team has to be the queen or king. If they beat the king or Queen then they automatically win the round. You have to fight until there are just two teams left." You said to all of them.

As they got on with that you and Yuichiro started to fight each other. But again. You didn't hold back. As Yuichiro kept on trying to hit you you kept on dodging. The others was already fighting eachother. "Mother, are you sure your not putting too much strain on yourself?" Yuichiro asked you.

You smirked at him and then shook your head. "no I'm fine. You have a ways to go Yuichiro. Your your getting better just from a day. That's impressive." You said to him as you two continued to spar.

~~Time skip brought to you by your youngest son Yuichiro~~

It was now time for the second half. You smirked at them all and then looked at Yuichiro. "Your going to have to be careful this time Yuichiro." You said to him. He looked at you with a confused look but then nodded. "all of you have to fight me. You use whatever you want. But I still have to train Yuichiro so be careful." You told them all.

All of them looked at you shocked. "The person who can capture me the whole class can have the rest of the day off." You said to them.

"What if Yuichiro captures you?" Izuku asked you.

"Yu A or B?" You asked him.

"A?"

"There we go if he captures me then call A can leave early." You said to them. "Now bring it." You continued.

All of them started to attack you but you used your black flames and none of class A even dared to go near you. Monama was the one to attack with his copy quirk however it didn't work. He was confused and then he got burned. "W-What?" He asked you.

"My light quirk makes sure that my powers don't get copied. I mastered the technique so quirks like yours won't work." You said to him.

All of a sudden you used your light quirk to flash over to Yu. You and him started to fight. Others started to Fight you as well. However you kicked and punched them away. You looked at all of them and then smirked. "looks like none of you gets to go home early then...." You said while fighting your son.

****************************************
And I'm going to stop there. Is it me or does that not sound right.... Your fighting your son....does it?

Anyway I was watching Hunter x Hunter and I'm only on EP19 and NO I haven't seen it before. Please don't spoil anything for me. I just finished the third round where Gon take Hisoka's badge. And now they are waiting for the next one. They got questions asked to them. And I guess I forgot about for. Do you all forgive me?

But seriously....NO FUCKING SPOILERS!!
I hate it when people spoil things for me. It takes the fun out everything.

Thanks for reading guys.

Bye for now

To be Continued!!

Happy: aye!

Wrong story happy!!

Happy: sorry!

Leave!

Happy: Aye! Sir *Happy leaves*