Chapter 6

As the sun was shining brightly you got up done what you needed to do in the bathroom and then went to get up your kids. But they were already awake. Yu was making you breakfast while the others was already eating. "Yu. You will have to come with me to UA today since your suspended and I need to get started on your training." You told him while sitting down.

He brought the plate over to you and then nodded his head. He set it down and then started to speak. "ok mam." He said to you. You started to eat and saw him already eating. Dabi was still there smiled at you. You smiled back and then Rin and Scarlett left to brush there teeth.

"Father, what is your job?" You heard Yuichiro ask.

Your eyes widened since Dabi didn't want to tell them that he's a villain and the leader of the vanguard action squad. Dabi looked at him and then looked at almost asking for help. "My job? Why do you ask?" Dabi asked him.

"Wondering since Grandma said your name was Touya but I thought it was Dabi. Are you a hero?" He asked him.

"No I'm not a hero."

"Then your a villain."

"I'm not a villain either."

Liar!

"Oh! So what then?"

"My job has nothing to do with me changing my name. It's because my father won't find me if my name is changed."

You looked down as he said that. You still feel guilty for leaving him even though he keeps telling you it not your fault.

Sooner or later it was time for you and Yuichiro to go. You made your way to the school and you will be teaching class 2-A today and then both class 2-A and class 2-B tomorrow. You sighed and entered the school. You looked at Yuichiro and then sighed. You knocked on the door and then opened it. "Hiya Aizawa. Am I late?" You asked him.

"No. Come in."

You nodded and then walked in. You saw the same group of kids like when they were in class 1-A. You sighed and then every single one of those kids looked at you with smiles and then looked at your son with confusion. Including Shoto and Izuku. Shoto got up and then looked at Yu. "Yu what are you doing here?" Shoto asked him.

He looked forward and then had a smile on his face. "Uncle Sho!" Yu said while running towards him. You smiled and then looked at the whole class. Now they seemed shocked except from Izuku.

"I got suspended for calling someone a Thot and for stripping down and then setting the fire alarm off." Yu told him. He looked at him and then sighed.

Yu made his way towards the front and then fist bumped Izuku along the way. You looked at him and then nodded. "Sup everyone my name is Yuichiro Todoroki nice to meet ya." He told them.

"And of cause he's my son." You told them all.

They all were shocked even Aizawa you looked at him (Aizawa) and then put up 3 fingers. Now he was even more shocked. All of a sudden you heard laughing coming from one of the students. When you looked it was Bakugou. "haha. You called someone a Thot. Haha. What a cute kid. Haha." You looked at him and then sighed.

"Yeah that's something you would do as well right?" Shoto asked him.

Bakugou stopped laughing and turned to Shoto. "The fuck you say icyhot?" Bakugou asked Shoto.

You snapped your fingers and that got there attention. Both Bakugou and Shoto looked at you while you explained what you was doing. "Your in your 2nd year now. And I want to congratulate all of you for making it this far. But for two days I will be training you. Today on your own and tomorrow with class B. Don't think this will be like your first year. Because it won't." You told them.

"Now go get your hero costumes and meet outside." Yuichiro said.

You smiled at him and then nodded at everyone else. They all got up and then started to get dressed. You and Yuichiro was already outside waiting for them.

Then they all came out.

*****************************************
Sorry that it was short guys. But I haven't got time to write more than this today. Sorry about that.

Hope you liked it anyway.

Bye for now

To be Continued!