Chapter 7

Shoto's POV

As we all started to fight eachother since Y/N said we have to. I saw Yu and Y/N fight eachother as well. But I can't let my self get too distracted because if I do then Y/N quirk will probably make me do a mistake. She's not only using her quirk on us she's using it on Yuichiro as well.

Yu is getting beaten up pretty bad and he's not even landing a hit on Y/N so far. All of a sudden Y/N side kicked Yu and he went flying to the wall. "Come on Yu. You haven't even landed a hit on me. You can do better than that." Y/N said to him.

He got up and then looked at Y/N. All of us stopped fighting eachother and paid attention to them (Y/N and Yu). "I'm trying mam. But it's hard. Your quirk is too powerful. I can't land a hit on you." He said to her.

She looked at him and then sighed. Yuichiro turned his head and his hair covered his eyes. He didn't look up at his mother. "Mother. How did you train?" He asked her. She looked at him and then sighed again.

"I trained on my own. My mother and father was always out doing hero work. So I was on my own." She said to him.

That's when Yu looked at her and then clenched his fist. "Imagine this Yu. That a villain took away your quirk for about 10 minutes. But you knew hand-to-hand combat really well. You could protect your brother and sister." Y/N said to him.

"Damn he's not an only child." I heard Uraraka say.

I moved my eyes towards her and then shook my head. "no he's not. In order there's Rin, Scarlett and Yuichiro. But there triplets." I told her.

Everyone heard me and they were shocked at what I just said. I turned my head back at Y/N and Yu they were going at it again. I wanted to step in but if Yu didn't want this then he would have said no to her already. And he didn't.

All of a sudden they stopped and Y/N turned to us. She sighed and then opened her mouth to all of us. "That's that. Oh and Tomorrow you won't be able to stop. If you do my quirk will sense it and activate. Go." She told us.

We left them and then got changed again.

Yuichiro's POV

Me and my left as we was walking down the street everyone looked at me and smiled. I gave a little smile. When we finally got home we had ten minutes before school ended and another 15 minutes before dad comes back from work.

So I helped mam with the dinner and then she told me to go and pick up Rin and Scarlett. She wrote a note so I can pass it to the teachers just in case they won't let them out. I nodded at her and then left the house.

As I got to the school I walked to the door and then looked at the teacher. I have her the note and she read it. She let Rin and Scarlett out as they looked at me they were shocked. I looked at them and opened my mouth. "Come on foods done." I said to them and then walked away. 

They started to follow me and then we got to the street. I saw Chizaru looking at me and looked away. Hehe~ I win that round. Maybe now she'll leave me alone.

Anyway when we finally got home I opened the door and then walked to kitchen. I saw Dad already there as he looked at all three of us with a smile I looked at him with a small smile. "dad me and you Mario kart after food." I said to him. He looked at me and then nodded his head with a smirk on his face.

My mother looked at us with a smirk and then we all sat down to eat food which thank God we are because I am starving right now. Once we all finished me and dad played mario kart. I was toad and he was Mario. He raced a couple of times and every race I had with him. I won.

"Ah god damnit! Is toad the magical character that lets you win all the time or what!?" Dad freaked out.

I started to laugh and so did mam. Rin and Scarlett was also laughing. It really was funny. "No your just crap at the game." Mam said and started to laugh again. We all did except from dad. He glared at her and then sighed while having a smirk on his face after wards.

"Right time for bed kids." Our mother said.

We all went to bed and instead of mam putting us to bed it was dad. Rin and then Scarlett and then me. He walked into my room and then smirked at me. "You lost again dad. How does it feel to be beaten by a 5 year old?" I asked him.

"Ha-ha very funny." He told me.

I smiled at him and then got into bed. He put the covers over me and then turned off the lights. "Night Yu." He said to me.

"Night dad."

Dabi's POV

As I walked into mine and Y/N's room and climbed into bed my mind made me realise something. "Fuck." I said out loud.

"What's wrong?"

"Yu is only 5 years old. And he already uses Thot and is a trouble maker is he going to be worse as a teenager?"

"Fuck!"

*****************************************
Now that's a big oof. A very big oof.

Is he going to be worse?

Is he even going to have a quirk?

Oooo can you imagine him with a quirk and that mouth?

Damn bro. Damn.

Anyway thanks for reading guys.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Bye for now

To be Continued!