Deep Meaningful Captions

●“Work for a cause, not for applause. Live life to express, not to impress.”

●“Challenges are what make life interesting. Overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.”

●“You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were created to be victorious.”

●“The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.”

●“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass but learning to dance in the rain.”

●“You have to let people go. Everyone who is in your life are meant to be in your journey but not all of them are meant to stay till the end.”

●“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist.” – Oscar Wilde

●“Be strong but not rude. Be kind but not weak. Be bold but don’t bully. Be humble but not timid. Be confident but not arrogant.”

●“Pain changes people, it makes them trust less, overthink more, and shut people out.”

●“Someone once asked me, “Why do you always insist on taking the hard road?” I replied, “Why do you assume I see two roads?”

●“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”

●“A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for.”

●“When you find no solution to a problem, it’s probably not a problem to be solved, but rather a truth to be accepted.”

●“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they do not wish to see anyone else suffer the way they do.”

●“The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.”

●“Life is like a piano. The white keys represent happiness and the black shows sadness. But as you go through life’s journey, remember that the black keys also make music.”

●“Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.”

●“The secret to happiness is to never expect anything from anyone, then you will never be disappointed.”

●“When a person can’t find a deep sense of meaning, they distract themselves with pleasure.”

●“If it won’t matter in 5 years, don’t spend more than 5 minutes getting angry about it.”

●“They say: before you start a war you better know what you’re fighting for.”

●“Hurting someone can be as easy as throwing a stone in the sea. But do you have any idea how deep that stone can go?”

●“Empathy is really the opposite of spiritual meanness. It’s the capacity to understand that every war is both won and lost. And that someone else’s pain is as meaningful as your own.”

●“A meaningful silence is always better than a meaningless words.”

●“Do not let your grand ambitions stand in the way of small but meaningful accomplishments.”

●“You just decide what your values are in life and what you are going to do, and then you feel like you count, and that makes life worth living. It makes my life meaningful.”

●“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

●“What makes things memorable is that they are meaningful, significant, colorful.”

●“Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.”

●“Surround yourself with the dreamers and the doers, the believers and thinkers, but most of all, surround yourself with those who see greatness within you, even when you don’t see it yourself.”

●“Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky.”

●“Having a soft heart in a cruel world is courage, not weakness.”

●“A true test of character isn’t how you are on your best days but how you act on your worst days.”

●“When you are your own best friend, you don’t endlessly seek out relationships, friendships, and validation from the wrong sources because you realize that the only approval and validation you need is your own.”

●“Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.”

●“Believe in yourself, take on your challenges, dig deep within yourself to conquer fears. Never let anyone bring you down. You got to keep going.”

●“If you love someone tell them. Because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.”