Into the training camp!

Four days passed since the whole fiasco at I-Island, the ones who were involved in the incident had now made a complete recovery, Izuku was even able to gain a new prosthetic arm just like the one he had before. The incident was reported not only all over Japan but all over the world as well. The media did a great job at remarking the fact that 4 quirkless were instrumental in bringing down Wolfram, this may or may not have been because Mr. Kater is well acquainted with many people in the media business. This news actually made a lot of people rethink their views about the quirkless, some politicians have even started pushing for legislation to allow quirkless to enrole im hero schools while others want to establish a separate program for them and there are others who want to keep things like they are.

While this was happening in the world of politics, in their own little world, the students of 1A were going on an adventure.

Mina: We are going on a training camp!
Tooru: Finally!
Shota: Everyone is really excited, dont you think?
Momo: Yes, we have been waiting to go for a long time after all.

Momo looked around and saw Mina, Denki and Uraraka as they danced and say "Training camp, training camp! " All over while most of the boys were involved in what Kirishima would call "manly talks". Momo then realized something.

Momo: Where is Izumi?
Shota: Well.... She said she overslept again...

At the Yagi household, a few minutes prior.

Izuku stood at the door.

Izuku: Oi! Hurry up or I will leave you!
Izumi: One moment!
Izuku: You have been saying that for the last 30 minutes!
Izumi: I mean it this time!

At that moment Izumi ran down the stairs and went to where Izuku was.

Izumi: See, I'm here!
Izuku: Yeah, yeah, whatever, lets go.

Izuku and Izumi then opened the door and Izumi was able to see a flamboyant limo just outside their house as well as Jitsuna standing at the side of it.

Jitsuna: Good morning, Mr. Midoriya, Ms. Yagi.
Izuku: Ha, what is with those formalities?
Jitsuna: You dont know just how furious the board was that I broke some protocol in I-Island since I am supposed to be at your side at every moment.
Izuku: Relax, I am not going to snitch on you.
Jitsuna: Oh, thank god.

Jitsuna at that moment stopped tensing his body and he rested his back against the limo.

Jitsuna: Its already bad enough that I have to wear this suit all day long.
Izuku: I can imagine.
Izumi: So he is going to come with us.
Jitsuna: Yes, I am Ms. Yagi.
Izumi: You can call me Izumi.
Jitsuna: Very well then.
Izuku: The board doesnt want to risk me getting myself killed so they now will send him with me whenever I am not at Kater, school or our house.
Izumi: I see.
Izuku: So, lets go.
Jitsuna: Sure.

Jitsuna stopped resting his back and opened the door of the limo. Izuku stepped to the side to allow Izumi to enter.

Izumi: Oh, t-thanks.

Izumi entered the limo and slided across the seat and Izuku then entered. Jitsuna closed the door and he then went to the driver's seat. Izumi meanwhile couldnt stop looking all around the limo. The limo wasnt a big one but it definitely seemed luxurious.

Izuku: Something wrong?
Izumi: N-no its just that, this is i-impressive, I had never been on a limo before.

Izuku turned his head and looked out the window at their house, it was certainly a modest one.

Izuku: 'Even though Toshinori and Inko make millions, they always prefered to keep a low status, they never did any excessive buying or stuff like that and even though they certainly had some sort of preference for Izumi back then, they never truly gifted anything to her, I remember she was always forced to work for the things she wanted, either it was a dress or a new phone, I guess that prevented her from becoming an entitled bitch. I can at least say that decision those two made is one I can respect a lot."