Part-21

Let's start!Get ready for smut!

Itachi POV
It been a few months since I stay with Kurama. I am now a cook near Kurama's house.The salary is not bad.I got still live with Kurama.It is sometime hard to resist his pheromones when he got in heat.That is strange as I never have not been hard to control myself when I counter omegas in heat but he...his pheromone is so sweet and delicious that I want him all by myself.

Am I in love with him?!But I only had meet him a few months.....Screw It!He is mine!No one can have him.Kurama, you're mine!

(...he is in rut😒)
Kurama POV
Why...why did I let him stay with me.I don't know what got into my mind and I let him stay with me a few months ago.But he doesn't attack me when I was in heat these months...
I wish he will claim me-wait!What Am I Thinking!!!Am I in love with him?!No,am I his fated mate?!I have never liked or interested in anyone!!!I would love to be his mate though...he is really kind and gentle.Let's set I aside and got home.

When I got home,I made hot chocolate with marshmallows.I need to draw an another house design.My design are really popular.People loves my design for their house and buys my design.I guess I am a little successful.

4 hours later

*yawn*Finished!Itachi hasn't come out of his room today.Let me check at him.Little did I know I made a mistake which will change my whole life.When I open the door,I smell a dominative pheromone and saw an alpha in rut stare at me."I think I am in a wrong room."I said as I was gonna go out but he grabbed me and push me onto the bed."Mine"he said to me as he kiss me on the lips.

(Smut is on for a little)

As he kiss me,he grabbed my ass making me moan and he slipped his tounge and started to explore explore explore explore my mouth.To be honest, I am enjoying it.I like this new feeling.It is so tingling and enjoyable.I love this.I want more but not now.I need to relax his rut a little.I touch him gently."Pleass wait for my next heat to come.Right now,I will help you a little. Just don't put it in for now."I said as I peck his lips gently.I guess he understand as he suck my neck give me hickeys.

He is suck my nipples making me moan.That's it.I need to finish this quickly.I slide down near his pants.This is embarrassing
.....I pull down his pants and lick and suck his member.I soon speed up making him groan.After a while...he came in my mouth and I swallow it all.I guess he sense came back as he blush and said"I-I'm sorry."as he went into the bathroom.

Itachi POV
What am I doing?!He look so cute when he is su-No!But he said I can mark him in his next heat...He will finally be mine.I will be able to mark him.

In my day off,I spend time with Kurama.After ten more days later,his heat came.I can finally make you mine.I went in his room and saw him on the bed naked.I lick my lips as I slowly unbuttoned my shirt and went on top of him.He look so cute and needy.

*Warning⚠:Smut is on*
Kurama POV
Itachi has climbed on top of me.He look so sexy.I want him.I need him.I grabbed him and kiss him.He put his tounge in my mouth and passionately kiss be.The kiss is enjoyable.He then put his hot lips on my neck and make hickeys as he start to search for my sweet spot.Soon he found it as I moan a little loudly. He start to attacked the spot as he play with my nipples with his hands.I didn't back down and start to give him a hand job making him groan in pleasure.He then put his fingers in my mouth and give me a hint to suck them.After he think I had coated enough saliva,he thrust them into my ass making me flinched. He soon start to move giving me so much pleasure.

A while later he took them out making me whine from the emptiness. But soon he put his member in.It was so big.I moan from the pleasure he had given me.He soon start to thrust in and out faster and faster and the bit my neck marking me as his.I moan out loudly as he came in me.He is now my mate,my alpha.

A while later he start to thrust again as he slap my ass as he continued on for the whole night...

A year later,my brother moved out of the hell hole and start to live with us form a while...We were being so lovely dovely making that I guess it make him want to moved out.

A few years later
I got pregnant by my mate for five moths and my brother came home crying as he said he was pregnant.(I'm not writing this again.)By my mate's brother....*sigh*this boy.

Four years later after giving birth to their child

My brother fucking read my diary.....but I appreciate that he bought a mask for him when he was going to Ita's mother birthday. But unfortunately he got mark by his children's father!Why.....this child.

To Be Continue
I want to say something. You know that part 2 and 20 has different reason.Some of u guys might recognize.If u did,the part 2 reason is one of the reasons why Itachi faked his death and I am not writing the things I have already written as
1.I don't have time
2.I am a lazy author
3.I am sleepy.Now Bye👋