Part-9

How my lovely readers,how is your day?I'm sorry for not updating the story as there are many personal family arguments in my home.I accidentally shouted to my brother today.I was having a headache.......I didn't mean to shout at him.*sigh*Anyways I put that music for u guys to enjoy.I've mind and emotional problems and being a teenager make me have them more........
Well anyways let's start,shall we?😄

Author's POV
After the party was finished,the Uchiha family went back home.As soon as they got back home Fugaka aka Sasuke's mother make him sat on the sofa in the living room and said"Explain.Now."with a clam but a stern voice.

"Un.....Mother,do you remember the day you made me go on a date with Uzumaki girl....."Sasuke asked his mother as she quickly replied"Yes.I remember that you rejected her as you always do and get to the point,Sasuke Uchiha."with a clam tone."Well that the she put heat-including pills in my drinks.You know I always drink only after eating.I had a bad feelings after drinking so I quickly rejected her and went back to the hotel.When I was near my room,the pills start working.I sent to my room and saw the omega who I trusted to clean the room as he is not a sluts I see in the hotel.He was in heat.Well and we did 'it' but I didn't remember as he has left and came into the room like nothing happened. And I met his children the day I had a meeting with him.When I research him,I found he is one of the Uzumaki.He was drugged by his colleague and when into my room as the manager give them our room cards.I hired people to get some hair from the triplets for DNA test to make sure they are my child.Even if they are not I'll only marry him as he is now mate." Sasuke explained.

Sasuke POV
There were silence after the explaintion the man has given."Wait....Naruto and Kurama are Uzumakis!!!I thought they only had a daughter!"mom said.(A/N:Noruto introduce Kurama as his brother in the last chapter)"Yes he is an Uzumaki.In the information,they were neglected so they moved out....."I told her about the information of my sunshine.

"And Naruko drugged you!" she said."Yes,and I'm greatful yet want to kill her.If she didin't drugged me,he won't give birth my children."I told mother."Then go get your man.Your father and I approve him as our son-in-law,right dear?"she said as she whisper"If you want to sleep floor and don't want to sleep with me while hugging me,say no".......even though she had whispered,I can still hear that.

(A/N:In my story,Mikoto loves Fugaka dearly and Fugaka is a little scary)
Fugaka:Hey!I'm not scary.
Me:Yea,yea.Now back to the story!!!

"I approved too,my son"..... Wow Next time I'll get approval from mom so dad will agreed.Wait I've an idea."Hey,mom!You saw that your grandchildren are cute,right?"I asked." Yea!They are so cute just like you and Itachi."mom said as she was a little sadden."Well,I like his fashion design and I want to work with him to get more closer to him.So we can make him visit us sometimes with the children.But I need dad to agreed with the contract that we will give 70% to him and 30% for us in a project."I ask as I see my father's face.

He was gonna say something but mom said"Of cause,dear.Right Mikoto?"she said as I still looking at my father's face.It's so priceless!"I said 'Right!'Honey,answer my question"she said as father quickly replied"Of cause,you can,son!"with a fake smile.Thanks mom!"Thanks,dad.I am gonna sleep,goodnight mom and dad and again,Happy Birthday,mom."I said happily."Un/Goodnight."my parents said as I went into my room.

Just wait,my sun.You'll be mine soon.I took a bath and went to sleep.

Author POV
In the meantime
At Naruto's
*chill*'I've a bad feelings for tomorrow.Nah it just my imaging.I need to tell bedtime stories for my babies'Naruto thought.

To Be Continue ~
Hey guys I am again sorry for not updating for long.I've been think to make Eren x Levi book.
I mean seme Eren x uke Levi.Not seme Levi x uke Levi.Have a good day.Bye👋