Part-19

I just read an omegaverse book.Someone fucking push the main pregnant omega which almost make him get miscarriage.Whoever push him down will FUCKING PAY!!!
Sasuke:Author,You need to clam down.
Me:You don't tell me what to do!Think if it was happen to Naruto!!!Grrrr
Naruto:E-errr author,c-clam down.
Me:Oh my gosh,darling. Did I scare you?Sorry.I've clam down.
Sasuke:How?!
Me:I once said,"Ukes arey babies"so I care a lot as they have through a lot of difficult days.Let's start.

A two month after later after the event.

Naruto POV
I have been having morning sickness lately and craving for weird food like when I was pregnant.....wait.....please don't tell me I pregnant...
haha...I need to buy the pregnancy test this instant!!!

"Thank you for coming. Please come again" the cashier said as I went out.I walk home quickly and went to the bathroom as soon as I got home.I use the tests and now waiting for answers...The first test is finish so I look at it.....

Sasuke POV
Naruto is throwing up lately.He went to the store this moning and he has been in the bathroom for a while which is worrying me.I hope he is ok...He must me ok.Then he came out of the bathroom."Are you ok?What happen?Please tell me you are ok?"I ask my wife.

"H-honey.....I-I'm pregnant..."he said with tears of joy to me.....What....my...my wife is pregnant!!! "Really?!Thank you,god.You give me a chance to take care of my child since birth!"I said as I kiss my wife passionately.
"Let's go to the hostipal and check it out!"I excitedly said.

After the check,the doctor said"Congratulations,
Mr.Uchiha.Your wife is pregnant for two months."I am so happy.But Naruto look a little sad?

" Babe,are you ok?It's something bothering you?"I asked him worriedly ask h when we get home."Yes.Honey,promise me.If this baby is born,please don't ignore our triplets.Love them equally.I don't want them to face things that I have.Please,Darling."he said.Oh that is what in his mind."Don't worry.I'll love them all with my whole heart."I said as I kiss him."Thank you,Honey."he said with his cute smile.I must hold myself back these days for my unborn child.

8 months later

It really hard to hold back but Naruto let me do 'it' sometimes in these months.We discovered that we are having another boy."H-honey!Mh water broke!!!"Naruto yelled.I quickly took him to the hostipal. My child is gonna born.

"Daddy,is mommy ok?" Saruto ask me."Mommy is ok.Mommy is just giving birth your baby brother."I said calming him down.

It been 2 hours...Naruto please be ok.Then a nurse came out and said,"Mr. Uchiha, your wife have given birth to a healthy alpha.You may go see your wife with your children while we clean the baby.We will give let you hold him after we have clean him."she said.I have put bodyguards and shadow guards in the whole so I don't have to worry about getting my child kidnapped.I look at my beautiful sunshine sleeping.

Sorry that this part is short.I was sleepy and getting headache today...Bye.