Part-2

I'm sorry guys,I made a mistake.Naruto is Submissive Omega,not Dominant.I hope you guys to forgave me.

Anyways,Let's start!!!

Naruto POV
Gosh!I said I don't want to have a break before the alphas come!!!Not after they come.Honestly,I found myself too daring to say that in front of the guest.Especially in front of the"important"guest.Well at least I got a relaxing break with Ino and Kiba.

"Hey,guys do you think those alphas are hot and sexy." Ino asked."Yea.But!!!I bet they are arrogant for being 'important😒' ones"Kiba said while eating ramen at Ichiraku with a lot of meat as usual."I think so too. Ayame-nee,another one please"I said as I finished this bowl."After you finish that bowl you just order let's head back to work."Ino said to me while finishing ramen.

Then Ayame-nee put a bowl of ramen in front of me saying "Here is your ramen. Thank for coming here every day,Naruto-kun"I said"No,thank u for making delicious ramen every day."back to Ayame-nee.She giggled and went back to work.I quickly finished ramen and paid for the food and went back to work.

Time Skip~
9:00pm~

Finally!!!I have go home.I'll have to check the omegas after I put my things and change my clothes. As I was walking,I heard an omega cried for help around tge corner.Seriously.....I ran up to the omega and the horny alphas.I kicked their ass and help the girl up." Next time don't go out at night,dominant omega."I said to the girl.The girl just nodded,say thank u and ran away.*sigh*I wanna take a shower and go to sleep.So I quickly went back to my apartment.

Oh!Right!I forget to tell u guys that move away from my family like my brother,Kurama.Before u ask,yes.I have a brother.He is an omega too.For some reason,my brother and I were omegas and my sister was an alpha.He moved out because he was angry with mom and dad because they jugde us by our secondary gender and they are always busy with work and only give Naruko attention and neglect us.Kurama was so angry that he forget to take me with him.But we still have connection with each other.He now has a mate!!!I don't know his name as my brother forget to tell me.😅

I moved when I can completely protect myself and others.And I take enough money to buy an apartment of cause.Even thoughy family is rich,I really hate my family,expect my brother of cause.My parents treats my brother and me like we are not born and my sister being so arrogant for getting mom and saw attention.

Anyways back to the story. After I got to my apartment,I put my things in where they belong,took off my clothes off and went for shower.Ahhh~it feel so good to be in water.I took a bath for an hour(don't ask me why,I like cold water and so is my baby,Naruto.Well back to the story)After shower.I put on my pajamas and jumped onto my soft warm bed.Soon and slowly I fell asleep.

*SMUT WARNING*⚠
(I made this to apologize readers.hope u enjoy~)
In Naruto's dream~

*thrust*"ah~"*thrust*"naya~"*thrust*I feel something warm is inside me...*thrust*I feel like something is getting thrusted inside me that it feel so good."Do u enjoy it,baby~."a deep low man's voice above me whispered into my ear made me shiver*thrust*.I didn't replied but I moan.*thrust*"Oh....I take it as 'yes'.Glad u enjoyed it babe~"*thrust*I wanna know who is the man above so I slowly open my eyes.I saw that man with black duck butt hair!!!He look so sexy and handsome. And his...................He's Thrusting His Dick Is Inside My Ass!!!
(This is the end of the smut)

I popped my eyes open.Oh it is just a dream.😥Wait...Why Did I Have A Wet Dream With One Of The 'Important' Guest!!!Let's put that aside what time is is right now. I took my phone and look at it.It's 5:15am.Well thank god I wake up in time.(Oh!By the way,his work starts at 6:00am and ends at 10:pm on Monday to Thursday,6:00am to 6:00pm the rest of the week.His apartment is near the hotel he works.)I get up from my bed and tidy mh messy bed.Then I brush my teeth,wash my face,take a bath and change my clothes.I made myself fried rice and egg then eat it.After that I went to work.I made it to work 10minutes early as usual.I change into my uniform.

"Oh!Naruto,good thing that ypu are here.Go to the top to give our important guest,what he needs."my manager said to me." Eh?!Why me!!!"I asked him."As you are Submissive one,you are the right person to give him room service.Here!"my manager say as he give me the key of the room.Ugh!I was annoyed but I only nodded and get things for the room service.Hmmmm~room 9999....Wait!That's our best room and why did manager give me the key to that room!!!We have to knock the door to make them open it.I guess he must have wrongly give me.I'll have to work first even though I don't want to.Well...work is work so I have to go.

When I got there,I knocked the door and say"Room service!!!".A few seconds later,a small voice saying"Coming!"came behind the door.Then a man with only towel came out!!!Isn't he the one who I had a wet dream with!!!I was literary shock to see him.

To Be Continue~