Part-10

Again I'm sorry for my breakdown.It is really hard to keep it in for long......Anyways,Let's start!

Naruto POV
I had a bad feelings about today but I and not gonna skip work.I thought as I went to my shops.As soon as I got to my restaurant,I was shocked to see Sasuke Uchiha standing in front of my restaurant. I hope he didn't went into the kitchen and saw brother-in-law.

"What do you need,Mr.Uchiha?" I ask making him to notice me."Oh!I really need to talk with you about the corporation!"He says.That's strange......but I think this is a good opportunity to work Uchiha!"Oh!Then let's talk it in my office I said to him as I walk with him to my office. As I walk I see......Aburame Shino???I didn't think he would come to my restaurant.....I need to shake off tge thoughts!

When we get to the office,I make Sasuke sit on a sofa and offer him a drink then I sit opposite of him and start talking......

H-h-he offer me 70% of the project we will work!!!"I'll sign the contract!!!"I said as I signed on the contract. This is a great opportunity for me!!!And.....for a while I think I saw Uchiha smirked?I think I imaging.I guess today is not really a bad day.I see him off and start to draw design for my new production.

Sasuke POV
After discussing the project as I thought!He signed the contract without reading it.In the contract,I put"Person B has to wear a dress everytime he met with Person A."and"Person B will only corporate with Person A"Lastly"Person A can do whatever he want to with Person B"I smirk for a little but he didn't notice.After that he see me off.One day I'll make you see me off from home everyday,my little future wife. I thought as I smirk.

(It's time for Shinoba,Shino x Kiba)
Kiba POV
It's been four years afyer the accident.In these four years, things changed!Naruto slept yes slept with someone not raped by someone and got beautiful triplets.I'm so greatful to him.If he did sacrifice himself for us,Ino and I would have got raped.He even let me work at his restaurant while he let Ino work at his Fashion clothes shop as a manager.Yea,There is three manager in each shop.Ino,Naruto's brother and Naurto is managers of the clothes shop while His brother's mate,Naruto and I are managers of the restaurant.

That day,the day he came to the hotel I once worked at.He is handsome but I was not attract to him.But something inside of me become brightful.I'm greatful.I greatful to him for pulling me into his room when I was running away from those horny alphas.But after he left,I felt something empty. I tried to ignore the thoughts of think him.Thinking him holding me,kissing me and hugging me.After he left,my omega side is yearning for him.Why?Ugh,I am not gonna see him again.I don't even know his name!So I shouldn't be thinking these things.He might even already have a girlfriend.

Let me focus on my work.Damn Author making me think about him.Fuck chu!(😲*gasp*You little!How dare u say swear to my face!I'll get my revenge.Just u wait!)Oh no.I think I make author mad.Haha😅 No way.I think author didn't hear it.If author did hear something bad will happen.....Let's think author didn't hear it.

"Excuse me.I reserve a table here" someone said.I snapped out of my thoughts and look at the man......he seems familiar.....my omega side is yearning for him like last time.Then it's him!!!"Excuse me?"he said again.I then completely snapped out of the thoughts and said"Ah,yes sir.May I know your name?"I asked as I took out the reservation list board."Shino,Aburame Shino"He said."Oh you a the one who reserve a VIP table and someone to personal service.So who would you want to be your personal server. I'll show you the best server here."I said as I gonna show him but he pull my hand and said"No need,I want you to be the one." "O-oh ok then,I'll show you to your table."

(A/N Personal Service in Naruto's restaurant means that people who came here or reserve a table can make a waiter personally to serve the food and talk with them.A customer can choose himself/herself the one who he/she wanted them to serve.But the customer can't harass the waiters who he/she wanted to serve or the waiters who don't serve them.If they did,they cannot come to the restaurant again.But they can order food.It is the official rule that is made by Naruto and strictly have to follow the rule.If the rules not followed for the first time,the customers will not get to be served.If the customers broke the second time,they cannot come to the restaurant but can order food from online or from someone.If they did for the third time,they can't even order the food.They are written in the page online and the customer who don't know the rules has to read them but the main control is decided on the waiters' emotions.It is fair for both side,isn't it.Oh and for the couples if they want to make out,they can get a room to make out.The hotel that to above the restaurant which Naruto made has a swimming pool,spa,hot spring,bar,KTV for all the people to enjoy.It took a year to build the hotel-restaurant but it was worth it!Well back to the story.)